Chapter 50

Chapter 50 CH.50

    The fluffy moonlight sprinkled on the courtyard, the water surrounding the rockery made a crisp ding-dong sound, a breeze blew, and the rustling leaves fell.

    Qiankun put his hands on the balcony railing, a cigarette between his fingers, and the light cigarette rolled the supressin into his body, calming his emotions.

    A special bell rang, especially on this quiet night.

    Qiankun didn't look at the screen, the ringtone belonged to a single person, and only when he clicked the confirmation button did he notice that it was a video call.

    Shen Jin didn't expect to see a very impactful profile face all at once, under the pale yellow light, the boy's Danfeng eyes were set off in a freehand and romantic manner.

    Qiankun exhaled a breath of smoke, tilted his head, and looked slightly puzzled: "Did you make a mistake?"

    At least before this, he hadn't received a video call from Shen Jin, so it wouldn't be for that hug.

    Qiankun thought that he probably frightened people, but he heard Shen Jin's pleasant voice echoing in the night sky.

    Shen Jin looked at the very casual Alpha on the screen, and saw that Qiankun's eyes were still irritable. He had seen Qiankun smoking on the rooftop by chance before, this should be suppressing cigarettes.

    Shen Jin shook his head and asked, "That's right, were you in a bad mood just now?"

    Qiankun put out the cigarette, he knew that children didn't like the smell of cigarettes, so he avoided smoking in front of him as much as possible.

    Qiankun thought of Omega, who had just left, and didn't intend to hide: "Recently, I often encounter people I don't want to meet, but I met again just now, over and over again, and every time I encounter it, I have a headache, and it goes on and on. I don't know why I go to find it. You, next time you see me like this and kick me like this."

    Shen Jin pretended not to have heard the latter paragraph, and suggested, "You really don't plan to go to the hospital?"

    Qiankun smiled: "I've seen it a long time ago. , the most authoritative doctor, the most advanced equipment, there is nothing wrong with my brain. If I don't mention this, it may be a coincidence, did you call me for something?"

    In fact, as soon as the video was connected, Shen Jin had already confirmed The state of Qiankun.

    hug also had a reasonable explanation, as if it could be explained every time, as if he was too self-indulgent.

    Shen Jin looked at the boy with an overly outstanding appearance in front of him, his eyes were very shallow, the color of beautiful glaze, like black tea in the afternoon sun. I heard that he has one-eighth European and American blood, so his facial features are extraordinarily deep.

    "It's something." Shen Jin let go of his breathing, "Are you trying to chase me?" For

    a moment, he really felt that he was crazy.

    Why did he just ask, can he still be a good roommate, will Qiankun be shocked by him and go to bed directly.

    Everything was quiet, and the voice on the other end of the video was cold and pleasant.

    When Qiankun heard it, he almost didn't hold the phone steady.

    Immediately, he restrained his light smile, his brows were puzzled, and he asked, "Why do you think so?" In the