Chapter 57

Chapter 57 CH.57

    Shen Jin was provoked a thin layer of sweat by the slowly rubbing hands.

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but I always felt that the process just now was a little bit sultry.

    Shen Jin just wanted to end it as soon as possible, he couldn't help focusing all his attention on that hand.

    But no matter before or after, Qiankun is a very measured person, and if he has anything worthy of the other party's nostalgia, it is narcissism + delusion.

    "Does your head still hurt?"

    "A bit."

    Qiankun opened his eyes and said nonsense, the warmth and softness surrounding his palm, like a hamster who stole cheese.

    The two spoke in low voices, and even in order to hide the untimely movements under the table, Shen Jin's other hand pretended to be writing notes. It's just that he is still introducing new students, and he seems to have a taste for concealment.

    Yujia was placed in the only vacant seat in the class. After changing positions, the extra seats in the class fell to Zhou You, who was single. You Jia got off the podium, and after sitting down, greeted Zhou You, who looked extravagant and taciturn.

    He found that the other side was Shen Jin, surprised and pleasantly surprised, couldn't he be excited to see the beauty of the iceberg in a completely unfamiliar place.

    Before he could speak, he was swallowed back by a faint glance from Qiankun.

    He has been expelled by Qiankun several times, and no matter how good he is, he can't stand the attitude of these three times of cold winter and twelfth lunar month.

    He found that in a secret angle, he suspected to see overlapping hands, his mouth opened, and before he could take a closer look, Shen Jin moved his straight back, directly blocking his sight.

    Qiankun found out that this Omega has been staring at Shen Jin, what kind of bee attribute is this, should he be collecting honey?

    A sting here, a sting there, which one is sweeter?

    He was quite surprised by this Omega's performance. Seeing that he couldn't get through here, he had to turn around—

    Shen Jin: "?" He was stared furiously by Qiankun's eyes.

    Shen Jin quickly turned into a Beta, with Shen Jin's usual icy cold and a little bit hard-hearted style, it was very suitable to be with the soft and cute Omega.

    Shen Jin's character doesn't go against the six genders.

    I still remember that Liu Qimai once posted a link to investigate how many people wanted Shen Jin to be divided.

    The answer was unexpected, more than 90% of them, and many Omegas contributed a vote. I heard that they also set up a group called "Tie Tie with the Ice God is not a dream".

    Qiankun let go of his hand, and his expression flashed a little irritability.

    Shen Jin asked with his eyes, Qiankun indicated that he was fine.

    But the next moment he stood up and walked directly towards the back door.

    When Hu Shengqiang asked, he said, "It's not very comfortable."

    Hu Shengqiang remembered the concerns that the Gan family had raised to the school many times, and let him go after a few words.

    Only Yuja was trembling. He felt that if the disgust value could materialize, he should now be -100, no, optimistic, maybe -1000.