Chapter 9

Chapter 9 CH.09

    "Are you sick?"

    Shen Jin almost laughed angrily.

    Based on Qiankun's physique, height, muscle content, and the speed of his fall, the probability of him being crushed is as high as 20%.

    Qiankun took advantage of the situation and asked, "Do you have medicine?"

    When Qiankun was late a few days ago, he was caught and taught by the dean for half an hour.

    For Qiankun's good academic performance, the dean is simply heartbroken.

    Such an experience has never happened before. Qiankun is accustomed to maintaining his usual image, but in fact his heart has long been impatient.

    Today, I didn't want to waste time and simply looked for the legendary late arrival wall. I didn't expect to be caught on the first try.

    Before Shen Jin could reply, he saw that man jumped down directly, and the direction was still here.

    Shen Jin was startled, and reflexively took a step back.

    He could vaguely perceive the true character of Qiankun hidden in the calm, a little crazy.

    This strong wind fell directly one step away, even if Shen Jin didn't retreat, there was still a distance of a few centimeters away, so he wouldn't hit him. Before he jumped down, Qiankun had calculated his position.

    After Qiankun landed, just as he was about to get up, he heard a very soft voice coming from Shen Jin.

    So close, a little unsure.

    While Shen Jin was still stunned, he pulled up his backpack and brushed past Shen Jin.

    Turning his head slightly, a smile appeared at the end of his eyes: "What are you hiding, I can't hurt you."

    Shen Jin knew that he was being tricked, and Qiankun was deliberately intimidating.

    But just now, Qiankun's condescending appearance was indeed very oppressive. Obviously there was no pheromone, but it made people feel uncomfortable, as if a dozen top Alphas were staring at him.

    Shen Jin stopped him coldly: "Wait."

    "What else is there to order, class representative?"

    "You don't wear a school badge."

    "Oh, it may have fallen on the road."

    "What about the school uniform, it won't fall off, right?" "Isn't this what I'm  doing, how do I know where it is."

    Shen Jin was already immune to his appearance.

    He remembered one thing, the school didn't have so many spare school uniforms at the time, especially since these guys are oversized and need to order with the factory. Usually, it is notified by the life committee, but because of the re-arrangement of the class, the new life committee of Class 9 has not been decided yet, so no one will get the school uniform when it arrives.

    At this time, the assembly music began to play on the playground, and the class had already gathered in the corridor upstairs.

    Shen Jin remembered that there was not much time left for Class 9, so he took off his school badge and handed it over.

    "What about you?"

    "I have a spare." The

    most important thing is that teachers and students will usually see him and will not check it very strictly.