Chapter 68

Chapter 68 CH.68

    This was the confession game that Shen Jin was most worried about, and quickly, he was completely unprepared.

    what to do?

    It was clearly drunk, but Qiankun's eyes were very focused and gripping, as if his eyes could only hold the person in front of him.

    The streetlights outside the window kept stroking from their hair to their shoulders. When passing the commercial street, the star lights hung from the big trees, becoming a beautiful color under the night, dotted with the palpitations of the two teenagers.

    "I like you so much..."

    Emphasize again, making it difficult to take it as a joke.

    Yujia's splashing wine gave Qiankun another way of thinking.

    If Shen Jin refused, he would use the reason of being drunk to return to the boundary of a fake boyfriend.

    As long as it is not completely rejected, it means that Shen Jin has been shaken, then the last step can be taken.

    In the current state, the advance can be attacked, and the retreat can be defended.

    What Qiankun wanted was that even after the confession, Shen Jin could not mention the situation of breaking up.

    Shen Jin didn't run away, staring straight at Qiankun, almost lost in those eyes that looked like they were about to drown, so panic broke out on his back, and said, "Are you sure you want to hear my answer now, with this What kind of state?"

    Shen Jin had carefully observed Qiankun's situation, and it didn't look like he was cheating.

    Suppose it is pretending to be drunk, in order to confess and engage in such a big battle, how much do you want to break up.

    No outright rejection.

    This is the best outcome Qiankun envisioned today, his lifeline.

    The fist that had been clenched was slightly loosened.

    Qiankun was quieter and deeper than usual. Alpha's aura was particularly compelling in a small space. He asked, "If you're not drunk, can you answer it?" In

    such a short time, how could Shen Jin think of an answer.

    This is not the last engagement that used mutual shields. What Qiankun really wants is his feelings.

    After the first nine years of continuous suppression and belittling from all sides, although Shen Jin came out, he didn't have much need for emotion, and even faintly rejected him.

    But Qiankun used a unique way to break the line of defense silently, and Shen Jin knew that he could no longer resist.

    Shen Jin nodded indiscriminately, his heart was in chaos.

    Qiankun noticed the necklace that glowed dimly in the dark, and raised his hand to touch the cat pendant.

    The fingers touched the skin, causing Shen Jin to shudder for a while.

    "You're still wearing it..."

    Seeing Alpha's unconcealed joy, Shen Jin tilted his head.

    "Didn't you say it's for my safety?"

    Qiankun's eyes twitched, like a fox with cheese.