Chapter 36

Chapter 36 CH.36

    When Qiankun returned to the classroom at noon, he had a sudden headache.

    Shen Jin asked him to go to the hospital for an MRI to check the cause, but Qiankun knew very well that he had done the most detailed examination and nothing happened.

    This is the third attack.

    The first time was when I was choosing a transfer school, two weeks after the school started, I met Shen Jin; the second time was the boy who had a car accident.

    And the third time, it was instructing him that he had to go somewhere.

    He had a hunch that if he didn't go, this headache would continue, just like when he chose a school at that time.

    Qiankun didn't like to be controlled, so he had to figure out what was going on.

    As for which direction to choose, it is easy to tell which direction his head does not hurt so much, which is correct.

    In this way, Qiankun finally found the door of a clubhouse.

    He stood with his arms crossed on the opposite road where people came and went. During the waiting process, Qiankun received information from the bodyguards. Regarding the deeper secret documents of the Shen family, the previous investigations were all information that could be obtained on the surface.

    If you open it, you can know more secrets about Shen Jin.

    Qiankun hesitated for a few seconds, then clicked to reject.

    And replied: [Regarding his privacy, do not investigate further, destroy the original. ]

    Shen Jin would not want an outsider to investigate his secrets.

    When night fell, I saw a teenager in a worn T-shirt and ripped shoes riding a bicycle and came to the door of the clubhouse.

    The teenager turned into the back door of the clubhouse and disappeared in front of Qiankun.

    With so many people on the road, the reason why Qiankun noticed him was only because the person who was taken to the police station in the car accident was this young man who was suspected of being charged for debts.

    Qiankun called the bodyguards and asked them to wait at the door of the clubhouse.

    Less than an hour later, the young man was helped out drunk by a Mediterranean uncle. He seemed to be drunk. He cried so hard that he refused to touch the uncle, and shouted "No!" "I don't." I'm just here to work!" and so on.

    But passersby turned a blind eye, and didn't even look at the young man, as if they really didn't see it.

    This phenomenon makes Qiankun, who is watching all this, feel very strange.

    Especially when the uncle wanted to take him into the car, the door frame of the car that the teenager held tightly, just wouldn't go in.

    It is clear that this uncle Alpha can easily drag the boy away, why can he let a drunken and powerless boy drag on for so long? From the perspective of the physical gap, this is a medical miracle!

    Qiankun saw that they were deadlocked for more than ten minutes, and there was an endless posture, and then he slowly called the inside line to the bodyguard and gave a few words.

    The bodyguard goalkeeper rescued the boy, and the sky where the moon was still hanging just now was suddenly covered with dark clouds, and a torrential rain started to fall, like a mournful waltz.