This is wise, Shen Xie'an decided that the rest of the road would be as quiet as a chicken.

    After the car drove for a while, Shen Xie'an took a nap.

    Qiankun put on a bluetooth headset, and asked the hired professional manager what he didn't understand. After answering the opposite, he continued to ask briefly.

    It was very quiet inside the car, and occasionally there was the sound of Qiankun's conversation.

    Shen Jin's cold and white cheeks turned a little red, but he just didn't sleep well last night, so his reaction was half a beat.

    Just as he was about to look away, he found that someone in the front row had adjusted the direction of the rearview mirror at some point.

    As long as Shen Jin's line of sight passes in front of him, he will be able to encounter a pair of familiar eyes.

    Occasionally touched, occasionally staggered.

    Qiankun looked at the case for a while, then looked at Shen Jin in the rearview mirror for a second or two, and it didn't stay for a long time, like it was inadvertent.

    It was as if Shen Jin was the joy for him to relax for a moment.

    Shen Jin was just curious at first, how can Qiankun be able to read the information with his two minds?

    In fact, Qiankun not only looked into it, but also made inferences from other facts, and almost turned himself off by asking the professional manager on the opposite side.

    They made eye contact a few times and staggered from each other again.

    The heart seems to be wrapped around a transparent silk thread.

    Shen Jin later realized that he seemed to be seduced.

    Qiankun didn't speak either, but the detached eyes alone filled the hearts of the two of them at the moment.

    It was in this quiet and trigger-happy atmosphere that the little pink cross-country drove into the door of Shen's house.

    Shen Jin originally planned to take Shen Xie'an to Xie's house for recuperation, but Shen Xie'an shook his head like a rattle, and he was still a little scared of Xie Ling. Xie Ling is well-known, a standard N generation, more desperate than the ancestors.

    This is not the point. The point is that Xie Ling is not only strict with himself, but also the whole family atmosphere in his family is very serious, which can be regarded as a model of strict family education.

    Can you believe it, when his brother returned to Shen's house when he was eight years old, he was a little old-fashioned who couldn't fault his etiquette. Watching him talk while eating, it's incredible.

    If he wasn't cute enough, he wouldn't be able to melt his brother's ice.

    Shen Xie'an repeatedly said that he was really fine, and there was no discomfort after the differentiation, which showed that his physique was very suitable for being an Alpha.

    While Shen Jin was envious, he was still a little uneasy, and decided to stay until his parents returned to China before leaving.

    As soon as Shen Xie'an heard the news, he made a victory gesture to Qiankun in a place that Shen Jin couldn't see.

    Look, what is Alpha, my brother loves me the most.

    Qiankun didn't intend to put too much pressure on Shen Jin.