I sat up and grabbed the tray, resting it on my lap. I started with the ham and cheese sandwich and took a huge bite, I was starving, "Why do you care?" For some reason, he innocently chuckled at me. I thought it was kinda cute, "Because I love you, I always had. Even if you don't have the ability to love me back anymore, it will never change the way I feel about you."

I could feel the blush crawl up my cheeks, I love it when he acts sweet with me. I realized the reaction I'm giving him, and I know this is just what he wants. I don't want to give that man anything, so I just looked away hoping the blush is gone, "I know what you're trying to do, but just know it's not working."

"What do you mean? I'm not trying to do anything," He said, trying his best to sound innocent. I scoffed and rolled my eyes in a joking manner and sipped some of my water. See? Toby and I would have a great friendship, just anything romantic can turn into a toxic mess.

Right after I thought that, he leaned over and kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. But my stupid ass thought it would be a great idea to kiss him back. I don't even want this. Just the feeling of his lips pressed against mine makes me sick to my stomach and brings back all the horrible memories we had together.

We kept kissing until I found myself laying on my back with Toby on top of me, kissing all over my neck. When he found that one spot, he kept kissing and sucking and nibbling and licking hoping for a hickey to form. All he wanted to do was hear me try and hold back from making any sound just to get his dick hard.

"Fuck, hurry up and go lower!" I proclaimed, of course I didn't want him to go lower, I just didn't want him to "mark" me like I was his territory. I could feel his smirk and him kissing all the way to the edge of my shirt. Without hesitation, he ripped off my shirt and bra revealing my bare chest.

He massaged one tit while he sucked on the other, I could tell from how fast he is acting that he is already rock hard. He switched tits, and while he was doing that I just looked up at the ceiling. I don't even know why I enjoyed this back then, because now when I'm experiencing it again it makes me realize that he is actually shit at this.

"Come on, you're not as vocal anymore." He whined, finally taking my tit out of his mouth. I nervously chuckled, praying to god that he doesn't realize that I literally am hating this, "I'm sorry about that! Maybe if you went even lower I might make some noise for you."

"You know exactly the right things to say, princess." And once again, he went even lower, all the way to the edge of my shorts. Luckily, instead of ripping them he gently slid my shorts and panties off my legs just to see my pussy.

He gave it a lick, and I had no choice but to fake a moan. When he heard my "moan", he got some courage and shoved his whole tongue inside. I could feel it circling the inside of my pussy, and I had to uncomfortably fake everything. I even yanked his hair just it make it more believable!

After a good 5 minutes, he got bored of eating me out and decided to go even further. He sat up and unbuckled his belt, looking at me with eyes filled with lust. The eye contact he is making with me right now is making me uncomfortable, and right when he took his dick out and got ready to insert, I decided I couldn't take it anymore.

I pushed him off and scooted away, covering my body with my blankets, "What's wrong? You're not just going to leave me hanging like that, right?" He teased, scooting closer to me to make up for the space. I scooted away so far I had to dangle my legs from the bed so I wouldn't fall off.