Shen Jin turned around abruptly, and scenes from the past reappeared, Ke Minghuai was indeed in interpersonal communication, occasionally Something weird happens.

    For example, he warned the relatives of the Ke family one moment and chatted and laughed with them the next.

    Another example would be to create a surprise one moment at a meeting, then to go to the laboratory the next moment and be cut off from the outside world...

    This happened so many times that Shen Jin was used to it.

    Seeing that Shen Jin seemed to be shaken, Ke Minghuai regained his confidence.     Shen Jin didn't listen anymore, because he noticed that the big warm hand that he was holding was covered in fine sweat at some point, and it was so tight that it seemed to be crushed.     Looking back, Qiankun lowered his eyebrows, his cold expression shrouded in the shadows.     Outside the window on the corridor on the second floor, lightning pierced the sky, illuminating his stern face, and the usual casual expression was gone.     Would Qiankun be afraid too?     What to be afraid of. "Little Jin, don't go, okay?"     Ke Minghuai's final voice was a little dull, and it was too overwhelming.     He had already revealed all his cards, just waiting for Shen Jin to pronounce on him.

    "Really, the diagnostic data from childhood are still preserved." In order to save Shen Jin, Ke Minghuai did not hesitate to expose his greatest flaws, "All the sophistication you have seen is just deduced by me through universal psychology. But with you By my side, I feel that I can live like a human being, and even the doctor said that I am gradually getting better..."

    Ke Minghuai believes that one day, he will be able to have the emotions of a normal person.

    To impress Shen Jin, what he needs is sincerity, which is what he learned from Qiankun.

    Shen Jin didn't look back.

    Just thinking of the memories of the two of them over the years, Shen Jin gently closed his eyes and sealed them in the depths of his memory.

    "I'm sorry."

    ...

    Ke Minghuai got into the car in the heavy rain. The windshield was filled with continuous rain, and the wipers couldn't finish it.

    As soon as he reached the expressway, he saw the road closure sign, his emotions collapsed, and he slapped the steering wheel a few times.

    Suddenly, the bell rang loudly.

    The light of the mobile phone is particularly dazzling in the dark night.

    On for a long time, then off again.

    When it lights up again, Ke Minghuai picks it up.     "Where have you been, what can be compared to... Ah Huai, why are you crying?" In the     video, Alpha, who was diagnosed at the age of three, was unable to perceive other people's emotions and had no joy or sorrow. At this moment, Tears kept falling from his eyes.     Ke Minghuai blankly touched the wetness on his face, but he didn't notice it at all.     Look at the water light on your fingers.     When we first met, Shen Jin was still a crying child.     He was curious about what it was, and Shen Jin said: When a person is sad, it will appear in his eyes.     heartache.     His child is gone.     The two came to Shen Xie'an's ward quietly all the way. In the middle of the night, the nurse turned off most of the corridor lights, forming a semi-dark environment.     Shen Jin let out a soft gasp before letting a certain Alpha return to the world.     Qiankun woke up like a dream, and immediately let go of his hand, carefully checking whether Shen Jin's fingers were injured.     Shen Jin looked at his red fingers, and said angrily, "Do you have a grudge against it?"