But only this sentence penetrated deeply into my heart.

    He didn't answer, just quickened his pace silently.

    The two consecutive games are rapidly draining his physical strength, and the speed is accelerated again, almost bringing his mental strength to the extreme.

    His eyes passed by the number one Ke Minghuai, only staring at the finish line.

    The host didn't know Qiankun at first, but at this moment her voice spread throughout the arena.

    The scene was so burning that it infected everyone, including her.

    Qiankun's go-ahead all the way brings the visual effects and expectations to the highest point.

    "Qiankun is back again, but he's already far behind, will a miracle come?"

    "Ah, ah, ah, he has surpassed three people in a row, and now he is surpassing the seventh-place classmates!"

    "The sixth place is next, my God. , is this the speed that humans can have!?"

    "He is so fast that I can't see it clearly, like an afterimage! Fifth, ah, ah, fourth!"

    "More than third! He is heading towards The second-place classmate launched an attack, with the last half lap left, surpassed!! He is getting closer and closer to the first-place classmate Ke Minghuai!"

    "Let's see who will die today!"

    At the last moment, Ke Minghuai's stamina also changed. At the limit, he even had a slight tinnitus.

    But he heard the host's voice calling Qiankun, and gritted his teeth to hold on.

    No one expected that Qiankun, who fell to the last place, would overtake one by one in a destructive way.

    Ke Minghuai discovered that this was a terrifying enemy who had identified his target and was biting to death like a wolf.

    When crossing the finish line, Qiankun was half a figure more than Ke Minghuai, and he could almost see it with the naked eye.

    "Oumaiga! He is the creator of myth!"

    "He did it!!"

    Qiankun didn't take long to cross the finish line, panting, just about to look up to find someone, when he saw Shen Jin who was holding a coat quietly looking at him He seemed a little drowsy in the sun.

    Looking at it again, it seems like an illusion.

    Before he could walk over, the classmates from Class 9 rushed over, followed by students from Shengsi High School who were not familiar with them at all. They worked together to lift Qiankun up.

    Qiankun didn't want to be thrown into the air, broke through the crowd and pulled Shen Jin who was standing on the periphery, and ran away.

    Shen Jin looked at the clasped hands nervously and asked, "Why are you running?"

    Qiankun: "They looked at me as if they were looking at Tang Seng's flesh, Xiaosheng was scared."

    Shen Jin was amused by this description, and he didn't care about the handshake, and ran to the direction of the stand where they were.

    The two of them didn't care about Ke Minghuai, whose legs were trembling slightly.

    Ke Minghuai covered his ears whose tinnitus had subsided, and kept staring at their clasped hands.