Many students in No. 1 Middle School were also cheering, and they were extremely ashamed when they heard the words, and some thin-skinned tears were about to come out.

    They didn't expect this kind of thing to happen, they just couldn't stay here.

    Shen Jin frowned and walked quickly in that direction.

    The midfield referee asked about Qiankun's situation. Qiankun observed his ankle. He spent several summers in the military academy and could judge his own situation. A little sprain was not a big problem.

    Only now, even the last one has passed him.

    At this moment, what was playing on the radio happened to be Shen Jin's cheering draft. He looked back, but found that Shen Jin was walking towards this side.

    Qiankun stood up and made an okay gesture.

    It made the children worry, damn, this time I really pissed him off.

    With a grim expression, he returned to the track without saying a word, and now he is almost half a lap away from Ke Minghuai, who has already exerted his strength.

    "The collision just now was very violent. Classmate Qiankun must have been injured. The stretcher has already been carried over... Wait, he is back on the track again!"

    "Oh my God, is he going to continue!?

    " Unexpectedly, Brother Kun, who only joined their class halfway, would have such a sense of class honor at a critical time.

    The classmates from Shengsi High School didn't find it strange: "This is the most handsome thing about Brother Kun, and the one who rides a horse is more handsome than Alpha!"     "

    Brother Kun, come on, fuck him!!"

On the contrary, Qiankun, who ran again, flashed uncomfortably with tears: "Ah, ah, Brother Kun, it's alright!"

    "We're also very happy without a medal, no matter what those idiots do!"

    Luo Ying was pretty, Such a shout immediately attracted a lot of attention.

    No. 3 Middle School: Who is the turkey dog?

    Sons: Certainly not us.

    Together they looked at the one in the middle.

    Yizhong:

    Don't ask, it's embarrassing to ask.

    It's nothing compared to it, what a small move, humiliating in front of other schools.

    "I said, why are you following? Your Sunsi players are not in this direction."

    "Everyone is a brother, why are you being so polite!"

    Jiang Yifan and others: When did you become brothers? Did you unilaterally announce it?

    When Shen Jin reached the last two laps, he stood where Qiankun passed by.

    The eyes of the two silently met in the air, and Shen Jin didn't even glance at Ke Minghuai who had passed by before.

    At the moment Qiankun arrived, he said, "I'll wait for you at the end."

    He didn't dissuade him, because he knew Qiankun, this person, and he was not allowed to give up halfway.

    Qiankun's ears could only hear his own rapid breathing.