Although it is a contract fake boyfriend, it is not a lie.

    Qiankun clenched his fists and felt a little relieved.

    How much nostalgic in the past, what's the use, now Shen Jin's official boyfriend is me.

    Qiankun didn't bother to look at him anymore, so he concentrated on the track.

    This time, the 3,000-meter registrations are all top sports students from various schools.

    The atmosphere was pushed to a high/tide with the shouting at the scene.

    Even the host on the field stood up to broadcast the situation, and the close-ups of the athletes were constantly switched on the big screen.

    There are two Alphas in the first middle school who listened to the shouts of Qiankun on and off the field, and then looked at Qiankun's appearance, and they were almost overdrawn.

    Originally, Beta should not have appeared here, but it is still leading, which is too much.

    Moreover, No. 1 Middle School has always been at the top of the school league. This year, something suddenly emerged. They compared all the items they were good at in the past, and they accumulated dissatisfaction from the beginning.

    They don't have a rank anyway, so they might as well pull him into the water.     It made them all want to cheer Qiankun on. Are these Nanhu people poisonous?     "Brother Kun, we won't suffer from this grievance, huh?"     "We quit!"     "Whoever we love, let's go home!"     Qiankun did not stop his steps, as if he felt the attitude of Qiankun, the thoughts of class 9 students It also gradually changed direction.     "Brother Kun doesn't seem to want to give up, why do you fix it?"     "The Ice God has gone to the front, and we'll go too!"     "You wait for me!"     The students from Shengsi High School also rushed to the front.

    The two Alphas looked at each other again, and when they were about to exert force in the last two laps, one of them collided with Qiankun without warning.

    The Alpha was tall and burly, Qiankun focused on the moment, didn't notice, and was bumped off the track.

    When Ke Minghuai heard the sound, he turned his head and was stunned for a second, before speeding up to the finish line as originally planned.

    There was an uproar in the arena.

    Qiankun glanced at the Alpha who bumped into him. The other party wanted to make a round of apology, but he was seen sweating coldly.

    The host stopped explaining, the courtside medical staff who were on call at any time were ready to carry a stretcher, and the midfield referee also ran to detain the guy who hit him.

    The principal of No. 1 Middle School, who was sitting on the high platform, stood up abruptly. Such a vicious incident happened to No. 1 Middle School, and it was a shame.

    The voice of complaining was endless, the impact was too obvious, and the big screen camera at that time happened to be on Qiankun, so I could see it clearly.

    The people of Class 9 usually lose their words, but when they see Qiankun being knocked down maliciously, they are full of firepower.

    "It's too despicable, you can't compare it to the yin!"

    "Ah, ah, ah, is my male god injured? Brother Kun must be in pain     !

    "

Can't you afford to play?"