After so much time forging, finding a suitable reason, and finally getting a fair and honest opportunity, it was destroyed like this.

    Is Ke Minghuai against me?

    Why is it so hard to shake hands.

    The two returned to the class, and Shen Jin received a text message from his mother Xie Yan.

    Xie Yan said that the Ke family intends to visit this weekend, perhaps to discuss the previous divorce, and she asked Shen Jin if she had time to come back.

    Before the change, they were notified directly.

    Since he didn't go home, Xie Yan's attitude was slowly changing.

    Shen Jin replied that he was not sure about the weekend. In addition, if it was about breaking off the marriage, he had no objection.

    In fact, I made an appointment with Xie Ling this weekend to go back and pick up my luggage.

    Xie Yan: [The Ke family intends to re-engage, if you don't want to, mother will refuse it to you. ]

    Xie Yan is a more reserved female Omega, the number of times she can be so direct is really rare, like red rain falling from the sky.

    Shen Jin silently raised his hand and pinched the firm arm at the same table, his muscles were a little stiff, and he increased his strength again.

    Qiankun, who was checking the chemistry test paper for Shen Jin, raised his eyebrows, indicating what he was doing.

    Shen Jin: "Does it hurt?"     Jiang Yifan also saw the eye-catching mildew spot, and comforted: "The utility room is a little damp, just, cough, wash and wear it."    "Xiaoqiang, where is the person?"     "Hahaha, you've introduced him for a long time, have you lost anyone?"     Amidst the roar of the crowd, Yujia walked in cautiously. He was only pretty, but his eyes were watery. Yes, there is a desire for Alpha to protect.     You Jia introduced herself in a low voice. His voice was relatively low, and Shen Jin in the back row couldn't hear it clearly. When he raised his head, it was actually him.     Just when Shen Jin was thinking, he suddenly found that the same tablemate who was playing on the handheld was no longer playing, and the hand hanging under the table was clenched into a fist, blue veins appeared, as if he was holding back something.     From the moment you Jia walked into the classroom, Qiankun seemed to feel the sound of a certain destiny gear turning.     He realized that he had to look at Yuja at this moment, and he had to keep his eyes on it.

    Qiankun felt it carefully, and told the truth: "It's a little itchy." It was like scratching it, so if you want to pinch it, press harder.

    Shen Jin nodded, itchy, that means there is a feeling.

    Feelings are not dreams. Then why is Xie Yan so sensible, this time it's still based on his wishes, can he really get his wish if he doesn't want it?

    Thinking of Shen Xie'an saying that his parents had begun to change, Shen Jin was bitten by a snake once, and the years of getting along had made him extremely disappointed, and he would not return any hope.

    He replied to Xie Yan briefly: [Okay, thank you. ]

    Maintaining his usual attitude, not being too close, lest both sides be embarrassed.

    Qiankun: "Why are you pinching me?"

    Shen Jin: "I want to see if it hurts."

    "Why don't you pinch yourself?"