video, Qiankun's expression was undoubtedly revealed.

    Only when the thought has never appeared, can you subconsciously show such an expression and say such words.

    The scorching heat shot straight into the sky, and Shen Jin felt that half of his body was numb, embarrassing.

    He wanted to explain something, but didn't know where to explain it.

    "I'm very good to my friends. There may be some behaviors that misunderstand you, but it's not about you. It's my problem. I didn't pay attention to the boundaries. If there is anything you feel uncomfortable about now, be sure to tell me."

    Qiankun The gentleman is shown in such details. When he is not playing, his eyebrows are serious, serious enough to make Shen Jin feel full of respect and self-blame.

    It was because Qiankun's attitude was so good that he didn't mean to blame him at all, that made Shen Jin feel that the narcissistic crit in his heart was several times the original.

    Why is he asking?

    Shen Jin has always had suitors since he was a child, and pursuit does not necessarily mean liking. Just like many suitors before, they may just want to add a medal to their emotional history, or they just like his face, and bet on him.

    High-profile, low-key, there are all kinds of things, that is, there is no such thing as Qiankun, the existence of running rain is silent. Before he even noticed it, he had already trusted him.

    It's pure friendship!

    Where does Qiankun need to chase people, where does my confidence come from?

    Shen Jin's heart burst into tears, he insisted on maintaining his usual high-cold personality, pulled away his stiff lips, and replied, "Just ask casually, it's fine if you don't."

    Then he just hung up on the excuse that he was going to bed too late . Telephone.

    The embarrassment in the video is temporarily gone, but the embarrassment in the air has always existed.

    Shen Jin threw himself on the big bed, buried his face in the quilt, and found that his face was rubbing against the white lace on the quilt, Shen Jin changed his smooth side expressionlessly.

    He wrapped his head in the quilt and rolled around, and then the salted fish was paralyzed.

    I don't want to go to school, I don't want to go back to my bedroom, I don't want to meet that person.

    A muffled wailing came from the bed: "Ah—"

    So embarrassing.

    Never been so embarrassed.

    One of the three major delusions in this world, he wants to chase me.

    But fortunately, otherwise...

    There must be something in the people he doesn't want to hurt the most.

    Qiankun looked at the disconnected screen, looking up and blowing the night wind.

    He lit another cigarette for himself and slowly exhaled the smoke.

    He closed his eyes, pressing down on the irritable pheromone that he couldn't control.

    After he answered, Shen Jin's expression was obviously relieved.

    For Shen Jin, this is a burden, not a joy.