"Chapter 36: Happy Ending,or Not!?".

Its been a year Camilo and Mirabel are now 19 years old,at the moment they were discussing on Dolores and Mariano's proposal.

So Camilo and Antonio still don't like Mariano,but they support them.Both of them saw how happy their hermana is with him.

"Hey,dumbfuck me and toñito here might wanna have a friendly chat!!"Camilo said grinning  so evil,"Yes,i agree with hermano!?"Antonio said making the same face as Camilo.

Mariano got a bit scared on the look on their faces,"S-sure b-brothers!!"he said.

"Hey,hey,hey we aren't brother yet!"Camilo said.

So the madrigal brothers drag Mariano to camilo's office,both of them sat down,glaring at mariano.The atmosphere was getting heavy by only them glaring at him,Mariano broke the silence and starts speaking.

"A-aren't w-we suppose to help?"he said,Camilo was smirking so evil,while mariano watches him stabbing his arepa with a fork.

Mariano gulps so scared and nervous,"Mariano!since you and i had an agreement in marrying my hermana,but if you broke her heart i might loose my sense of pity!"he said still stabbing his arepa.

"Y-yes b-brother!!"he stuttered,"Its Lord Camilo!"he replied.

Mariano nodded,"I agree with hermano,if you hurt my hermana ill not hesitate to call my jaguar and toucans to attack you!!"Antonio said grinning like Camilo.

"O-oh w-well would you look at that my-, i mean your hermana need me,thank you for the chat my grace!"Mariano sais nervously exiting camilo's office.

Camilo and Antonio burst into laughter,"Oh my god,did you see his fucking face!"Camilo said,"Yeah,his reaction was hilarious" antonio replied.

"Tio Bruno come out now!"Camilo said,Bruno came out of hiding,"Tio did you film it?!"Antonio asked.

"Oh yes i did,his priceless reaction was caught on my camera,he's to scared to even talk straight!"Bruno said laughing along with them.

"Oh my lets show this to papi and Tio agustin!"Antonio said,all of them agree and sprint out of the office.

After they watch the video with Agustin and Felix,"Oh my-,i can't he's an idiot!"Agustin said laughing,"I know right!"Felix said laughing along with them.

The madrigal men was done making fun of Mariano,they went to help out at the decorations.

"No ma'am,that goes there and this go there,just do it perfectly!?"Dolores said,"Yes my lady!?"the lady said.

"Ohh,excited for your proposal?!"luisa asked,"Yeah i mean,after the proposal a few weeks ahead is our wedding day!"Dolores replied.

"Yeah,but its kinda weird that Camilo hosted this proposal?!i mean he didn't like mariano at all,man i even saw that boy putting one bottle of hot sauce on Mariano's dish!?"Luisa said.

"Yeah,Camilo can be a little overprotective when it comes to boys,but im glad that he still agreed on our marriage,and wait-.... Did you just say that CAMILO PUT ONE BOTTLE OF HOT SAUCE ON MARIANO'S DISH!?!"Dolores said.

"Ahh yeah!?"she said confused,"Please don't tell me,Camilo is the reason why Mariano's throat got burn from the spicy dish he ate last week!"she said begging that her little brother is not the cause.

"Ohh Camilo!such a troublemaker!"Dolores said,tired of her brothers craziness.

So the proposal party had begun,everyone was wearing their best clothes,Camilo was wearing a black suit with a white shirt,while Mirabel was matching with Camilo,she wear a black dress,with her hair in a bun like,and a simple make up.

Dolores was stunning she wears her mothers yellow dress,her hair loose down revealing her beautiful curls.

Camilo went up to the front to get everyone's attention.

"Hello,im Lord Camilo Madrigal as you know,today we are gathered here to celebrate the proposal of my hermana Lady Dolores Madrigal and her f-fiance Mariano Guzman"He said fake smiling.

"Hey,amor you know camilo didn't need to do this if he hates me!"Mariano whispered to dolores,"Why not?!"she whispered back,"Just look,he"s faking his smile,and i got the feeling ill get toucan gathering me later!?"He said like a wuss but in a playful manner.

Dolores look at Camilo,as he changed his expression to a fake smile when dolores isn't looking,to a sweet smile when she is."Oh,look Mariano he's smiling at you"she said.

So Camilo was fucking with Mariano,scaring him for fun,"Well lets call on,the soon to be husband and Wife,please walk forward Dolores and Mariano!"he said.

They both walked in front to Camilo,as he stepped aside to give them the opportunity to feel this moment,"Dolores,since the day we met i was so happy,you gave me the reason to dream again,when Mrs,Madrigal forced me to an arrange marriage with my best friend Lady Isabela,i never imagine i hurt you that much!"he said,Mariano looked at Camilo whose us looking at him,with a "i will murder you" look,then he focused back at his speech.

"But now we are free to love each other,that's why i wan't to thank Lord Camilo for hosting this special event for us!"he said.

"Oh,Mariano even if you hurt me ill never hate you!you were my friend when we were little,now we've grown into adults,we are now making a decision for our future life,even though i still have the feeling that toucans would attack you later!"she said,while antonio asked his toucan friends to fly away for now,and Smile like Camilo.

"Anyways,im happy too!"she said.

"Uhm,the engagement ring please!"Camilo said,signaling crying Luisa as she witnessed a cute and awkward moment,while bringing the ring to him.

Mariano took one ring,"Dolores Madrigal,i love you with all my heart,please allow me to devote myself to you,in front if our Lord Camilo,will you marry me!?"Mariano asked with love in the air,while Antonio looked unamused,Camilo has a serious look.

"Yes!?"She replied immediately,he slid the ring in her finger,a perfect fit,Dolores took the other ring,"By the power i had in me,i both gave you my blessing to be wedded in the north kingdom!"Camilo said,still not smiling though.

Everyone cheered happy as they celebrate a wonderful event,"Congratulations Mariano!"Camilo said,"Oh my lord no need to say that,i should be thanking you for giving your blessing!?"he replied.

Camilo nodded and went to Mirabel,"Hello my beautiful Mira!"he said hugging her.

"Oh,hello Cami are you enjoying the event?!oh and nice speech by the way!?"she said.

"Yes im enjoying it since your here,and thank you i don't like Mariano,but him and Dolores are made for each other,there is no doubt!?".he said,smiling.

Through the event everyone,was enjoying the celebration,they were dancing,singing,eating,talking and they were listening to Mariano's poem for Dolores,And all of them went to Camilo's theater room,they were watching bruno's telenovela performance,All of them enjoyed the Event,even Camilo whose literally frowning earlier.

Camilo was trying to enjoy the celebration but......something kept bothering him,but he just let it slide and had fun with Mirabel.

Then an Unexpected turn of events happened....

"WHAT THE HELL!?.........."camilo said.

To Be Continued.........

Hello sorry for the sudden end of chapter,well i hoped you enjoy this chapter since this is the end.well ill see you guys soon.

Royal Lovers Book #1:Complete.