"Chapter 20: Coronation Disaster"

Camilo left,San José so he continue to travel.

He was walking when he saw many people he recognize them,they were the villagers at San José,they brought all of there stuff,it looks like their evacuating.

"I-,i was just joking when i said that ill destroy their village,oof- if Mira finds out about this im so gonna be dead,ill be having the scold of a lifetime,way to go me" Camilo said.

Camilo walked and walk until he reach the Mountains where the other side was his home kingdom,the north.

He was about to enter but hesitated,he continue to walk away from the mountains,when he reached,a cliff where to see beautiful sights of nature,he decided to stay in the forest for another 1 year.

"Guess,i have to wait one more year to come home" he said.

For the past week of staying at the forest,Camilo learned the real beauty of nature,he played with his Animal friends,he even made a treehouse for him to stay,he actually enjoyed the life he's at now.

Camilo's knowledge about nature,grew and grew each day he often,observe the life of each plant he sees,he really loved it there,but he is still missing his familia,especially his Mariposa,if only she would see the growth he got from,travelling.

|At the East|
5 Months Later:

"Isabela,your coronation will be next year,so you need to be presentable,you need to surpass Camilo's IQ of leading,at this point he's way out of your league" Alma said."Abuela,please don't compare me to Camilo,you already said that im perfect,thats all i need,i dont need to learn how to lead a kingdom" Isabela said.

"Mija,you being perfect is not gonna help the kingdom,like what's perfection of flowers can do??,damn i don't really wanna say this but your such an idiot,if im being honest!" Bruno said.

"That's mean tio,like Camilo is not perfect,what can Camilo do he's just a shapeshifter,and i can grew perfect pretty flowers" Isabel said.

"Well corazon,when was the time you showed us about you caring for this kingdom,oh if i recall there was nothing!Camilo at the age of ten became much more mature than all of us" he said.

"Well he is not here,and im the oldest so the throne is mine!!" She said smirking.

"Don't get your high,hopes mija he will return to claim what's rightfully his,don't say i didn't warn you" he said and leave.

"You know isabela,your tio is right you need to prove to us that your a responsible ruler!"Julieta said.

Bruno was snatched by Dolores and Antonio,"Dios mio,you two are going to be the death of me,now what do you want!!"Bruno said.

"C'mon,tio i heard you talking with Isabela and Abuela" Dolores said,"Mija,is there a day that you can't hear juicy talks??" he said.

"Hey,that's rude!"she said crossing her arms,"Don't be dramatic hermana,now i see why hermano Camilo is way better than you,like for real your the oldest but you always do what hermano tells you to,sometimes i think that hermano Camilo is the oldest!" Antonio said laughing with bruno.

"Got roasted there mija,nice one toñito that was really funny,to think Camilo acts like the oldest sibling between you three" Bruno said still laughing,"Hey,hey stop laughing well Camilo was scary!"Dolores confessed.

"Oh please,hermano was scary but sometimes when your not looking he always smile at me" Antonio said,"What that's not fair,he only frowns when talking to me,but he smiled at you,man i knew it you are Camilo's favourite sibling" Dolores said giggling.

"Well,any luck about Camilo?" Bruno asked,"I still don't know,i heard that he left the De Mesa's and the village was now empty for some reasons!"She said.

"Ohh,i know where hermano is!!"Antonio said,"What the-,where is he at?and how did you know!!"Bruno said,shaking the little bean,"First of all stop shaking me,well the animals told me they said that he was living in the forest for about 5 months,they always play!"He said.

"What,Camilo is living in the forest for five straight months!!"Dolores said shaking antonio,"C-can y-you p-pleas-se s-stop s-shaking t-the l-life o-out-tta m-e" Antonio said stuttering dizzy from the shaking."Oh,sorry toñito" dolores said.

Its been a year,it was the coronation day of isabela,Camilo was still seventeen,cause his birthday was next month,It was november,16 1937.

Isabela was confident upon ruling a big kingdom,with her being perfect,with no experience of leading,its because among the madrigal kids,she's the oldest.

Everyone was getting ready,the grand hall was filled with decorations and chairs filled with roses and flor de mayo's,the theme is quite obvious upon her gift,the crown she'll be receiving was a silver crown with pink and white diamonds with a flower design.

They were happy,except the trio,Dolores,Bruno and Antonio,since they know this coronation won'f be a good one.

"Hey,hermana i bet you wedding is gonna be worst than this coronation" Antonio said teasing his big sister,"Oh,c'mon antonio are you really going to tease me like this every single day" She sobbed playfully,"C'mon,Abuela was planning to break you guys again,and will arrange Again another marriage,i still don't get what you see on Mariano?if im being honest he's to cringe"Antonio said.

"Toñito,where did you learn about cringes and other things??"she ask,Bruno on the other hand was rubbing the back of his hair and whistling,"Oh my-,i knew it Tio i swear i will-" she was cut off.

Abuela was giving her speech welcoming the guests,She announced Isabela's name,she was walking down the aisle slowly while waving at the guests.

Then abuela starts to speak,"Now,Isabela Madrigal,will inherit our Family's legacy,the Miracle will be in her protection!" Isabela bend her head,she was about to get coronated,Abuela was about to put the crown on her head.

"ALL HAIL OUR NEW QUEEN,ISABELA MADRIGA-"she was cut and as the crown wasn't at isabela's yet,cause someone spoke loudly getting all of their attention,the person burst opening the door to the grand hall.

"I OBJECT,STOP THIS CORONATION IMMEDIATELY!! "

Ohh who is this??,is it a he or a she,and why did this person interfere with the coronation??well find out at the next chapter