"Chapter 34: Restoration"

So Camilo's perfect flawless plan succeeded not surprised,anyways he successfully claimed the Emerald Stone without giving someone away.

So after Bruno and Agustin  gathered all of them,they all met at the grand hall seeing Camilo smiling so lively.

At some point they said about the plan,"WHAT!camilo you shouldn't have told us about the plan y'know!!"Dolores said.

"Yeah,i mean is it necessary for you to act rude to us!!your own parents!?"Felix implied,"Look,im sorry okay i got a little confused!?"Camilo said.

"Ill,let this slide cause you looked so convincing with that look on your face,anyways that plan of yours was impressive!?"Pepa said.

"Ofcourse its impressive,i planned that flawlessly,you guys really forgot about my gift!!!and you guys got all mad?"Camilo said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Wha-"pepa was cut up,"So guys be silent and ill be fixing our kingdom now!!"he replied.

"Dead Emerald Stone,I am known as The Lord of the North,Lord Camilo Madrigal,you will now be at our protection,we are your knew guardian,if you agree,then glow for me!!"Camilo said.

The emerald stone glowed so bright,as it lit up the whole grand hall,then it fades to make everything all clear again,"Emerald Stone,grant my wish!restore the life of our environment and include of my dearest prima Isabela!"Camilo said.

The stone granted his wish,as its shimmers spread the entire kingdom of Encanto,everything was back to normal,the Environment came back.

Camilo smiled to see the kingdom he dearly loved became lively and greeny again,and in a moment he realize something.....

"ISABELA"he said as he sprint to the clinic,the rest of the family catch up.

Camilo opened the clinic door,as his tears stream due to pure joy!Isabela was now awaken by her not so long slumber,the Madrigal rush in and was so happy to see her awake again.

Camilo ran towards her and hugged her so tight,"PRIMA!your awake,thank goodness!?"he said sobbing.

"Woah,you missed me that much??"she replied,"Of course i do,not just me but all of us!"he said.

"Hey,is it me or this scene im witnessing right now its pretty weird,like Camilo and i were working out on our relationship,but he never hugged me like that!"Dolores whispered at Mirabel.

"Don't worry prima,he just felt so guilty,that's all!"she whispered back,"Prima,go to your room and rest,i can't let you work,not in your condition!"Camilo said.

"Don't worry Milo im fine,i can manage now!!"she said forcing herself to stand.

"No,its an order your making Mira and Tia Julieta worry if you push yourself!"he replied.

"Okay fine!"she said sarcastically,Isabela was about to leave the clinic when she almost tripped.

Luckily Camilo catch her in time before she could got herself hurt,"Geez,be careful next time!"Mirabel said.

"Sorry Mirabel i will be careful next time,but Camilo you can put me down now!"she said.

"Ohh,yeah sorry about that!Martin guide your lady Isabela to her room!"he said,"Yes My Lord!!"he replied.

Martin helped Isabela go walk back to her room,Then Camilo and Mirabel went to their room to rest.

"What a long day,huh!?"he said,"Yeah totally,but its so nice to see my hermana awake!"She said smiling.

"Yeah,i mean she suffered enough,we can't let that happen again,so that's why im entrusting this to you?!"Camilo said,he was handling her the Emerald Stone.

"Cami!?why are you giving me this,your supposed to protect it not me!!"she said,"Yes i know,im the Emerald Stone's new master,so it'll listen to me,but i see that i can trust you on this one!!"he replied smiling at her.

"Thank you Cami!for trusting me!?"she said,"I'll always trust you Mira!!"he said.

He leaned in and kissed her softly,Mirabel kissed back.

After a few minutes of making out.....

"You guys come out now!"Camilo said,Mirabel was confused.

Camilo gave a death glare and the "Spy Trio"came out of hiding.

"Man,Dolores your so noisy!"Bruno said complaining,"I agree,i can't believe you'd close my eyes,that was the good part Dolores!!"Antonio said.

"No,Antonio your still a little bean!!"Dolores said,"I may be a bean to you guys,but im a devil when im with Hermano Camilo!"Antonio saud proudly,"That's meh child!!"Camilo replied proudly.

"Hey,Antonio is my Child!!"Bruno said,"Well i have one thing to say,Toñito stop hanging out with your Hermano,if you continue maybe one day we'll see you in the village streets committing arson!"Mirabel said.

"Yes i agree!!"Dolores said.

"What the hell are you guys even doing in our room??its midnight!!"Camilo said.

"Ohh,i heard some tea,so i came checking on it,i never thought Antonio got here first before me and Tio Bruno!!"Dolores said.

"Look,im just here for some hot tea!that's all!?"Antonio replied.

So Antonio,Dolores and Camilo argued for more like 30 minutes.

"Fuck its getting really late,Go back to your rooms now,or else!!"Camilo said grinning.

"Shit,let's go,go,go!!"Bruno said,the "Spy Trio"left the room.

"Fucking finally they gave us some space!!"Camilo said,laying down.

Mirabel is too tired so she laid beside him and falls asleep,Camilo can't sleep so he decided to read a book.

He was interested at some plants,Camilo kept himself busy until he got tired and falls asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING.

Mirabel woke up early,she saw Camilo surrounded by books,she knew her nerd like boyfriend stayed up all night to read this all.

She got ready and went to the garden to get some fresh air!.

A peaceful scenery is what she saw right now,After that she went back to their room and saw Camilo finally awake.

"Good Morning Cami!!"Mirabel said,walking towards him and gave him a hug.

"Good Morning Mariposa!"He replied smiling and he hugged back.

So guys this is the End of the chapter,hope you guys liked it.

See you on the next chapter,byeee.......