"Chapter 3: Meeting"

Abuela questioned Pepa about Camilo's reputation.

"Pepa,what's happening with Camilo!?" She asked her daughter."I don't know Mama,ever since him and Mirabel got separated,his smile fades we don't even see him smile again,he became cold.And few years had passed he forgot all about his promise to Mirabel" Pepa gave her mother an answer.

"As long as Camilo and Mirabel,won't know each other is all fine with me" Alma said."But Mama,i wan't to see my son smiling again,he barely left his room,he doesn't even give antonio time to play" Pepa begged her mother just to see Camilo smile again.

"Pepa,you know it's not allowed,but ill think about what you said" Alma said,seeing her daughter happy about what she said.

It was night the ceremony were held tomorrow,The Madrigals ate their dinner,Mirabel got room service,every family occasion,gathering,celebration she was always in her tower,she was forbidden to be seen in public,she always seen family portraits at the halls but neither of those portraits includes her.

They all finished dinner and went to their rooms,back with Mirabel who she finished making the plush,she decided to take a snack.

She wen't out of the room,to see a dark empty hall all maids are in their quarters since their shifts were finished,guards roaming around securing the safety of the Castle and the royal family,Mirabel found the opportunity to sneak in,she light up the candle and find something to eat.

She then found a basketful of arepas,She then was about to leave but was seen by a little boy "Who are you?!and what are you doing" Little Antonio asked,"Shit,no one was supposed to find me" she thought.

"Oh,i just went in to find something to eat,and why are you still up,you should be sleeping by now?!" Mirabel asked.

"I got lost,i was supposed to go to my sisters room" He answered,"Well,do you want some?" Mirabel offered him,they both exited and eat at the spaced out hallway."What's your name?!" she asked "My name is Antonio" he answered back."Ohh,what a nice name,call me Mira,since my name is Mirabel".

Antonio and Mirabel heard someone looking for him,"Ohh,i think that's my brother calling,i should get going my ceremony is tomorrow!?" Antonio said pouting.

"Well since your gift ceremony is tomorrow,you can have this just call it my early present for you" Mirabel gave him the tiger plush,he was so happy when he received it.

"Hey,Antonio before you go,if anyone asked don't tell anyone you saw me,okay" Mirabel said as Antonio nodded.

They say their good nights and Antonio ran towards Camilo,"Where were you,Mami is worried" Camilo said,"Sorry brother,i just got lost on my way to dolores room,but one of the maids helped me" Antonio came up on a convincing excuse to cover up Mirabel.

Camilo saw the plush on Antonio's hand knowing he doesn't own any plush on that kind "Antonio!where did you get you plush?" Camilo asked,raising an eye brow.

Antonio got scared a bit but he didn't tell him about Mirabel,"One of the maids gave it to me earlier" Antonio said,surprisingly Camilo believed on what he said,he knows Antonio can't lie,well that's what he thought cause Antonio did lie to him.

Mirabel heard their conversation and was thankful on what Antonio did.

They were about to walk away when Mirabel accidentally made a noice.

"Fuck,no no no" she immediately ran of,towards the staircase,and of course Camilo was chasing her,Antonio left and was found by pepa.

"Hey,stop right there" Camilo shouts.
Mirabel found a good hiding spot were Camilo couldn't find her,A few minutes of checking out he finally walked away,then she sprints to her tower.

"Argh,that was a handful,i almost got caught,luckily i didn't that boy was a fast runner" She said panting catching her breaths.

Back with Camilo,"Who the hell,is she what in name of shit is she doing here this late?". Camilo wants to figure out who was the girl he chased.

Camilo went back to his room and sleep.

Morning came and the sunshines rays on Mirabels skin,She woke up early and take a walk around the garden.

"Good Morning Lady Mirabel" maids greeted her.

She then walked to the rose bushes,she sat on the grass and starts to sing notes,as she was staring at the beautiful fountain.

Camilo woke up early every morning he always looked at the necklace and kissing the half heart pendant,he opened his curtains seeing a girl sitting alone at the garden,he then got dressed and hurried outside,he peeked at the rose bushes,where he heard a beautiful voice singing,then he recognized her,she was the girl he chased last night.

"So you think,i won't find you here!" Camilo said smirking,"W-what are you doing here" Mirabel stutters back."Well i just saw a girl that i literally chased last night ,who surprisingly got away from me" Camilo starts to walk closer,she then walks backwards.

"Uhmm,about that i j-just got lost and i thought you were going to hurt me so i ran a-away" Mirabel said nervously,she has no where to run,he pinned her against the wall.

"Why do you look so familiar!?" Camilo said leaning closer,"I-i u-uhh dont know what your talking about,i think your mistaken by someone els-" she got cut of,Camilo unexpectedly smashed his lips onto hers,her eyes widen.

After a minute processing what happened,Mirabel pulled away and slapped him,"You pervert,why would you do that!" She was so angry.

"Ohh,nothing i just like to tease people thats all" He said glaring back at her,"You know,your lips is soft and kinda sweet,i would love to taste it again" he said smirking devilishly.

"Like,hell ill let you kiss me again,you jerk" She yelled at him.

He then got a little furious and pinned her again to the wall,Kissing her again,then pulled away immediately."Let me go,stop kissing me?!" she said,but he didn't care.

"Everytime you make me mad,you'll get punished,and starting today your my kissing buddy got that" He said and he left.

"Kissing buddy,who the hell does he think i am,argh my perfect morning was ruined by that jerk,I hate him" She then leaved the garden and went back to her room.

"I can't believe,i just got my first kiss from a person i didn't even know?!" She frowned and let her anger ease,she starts to sew her ripped sheets.