"Chapter 14: Execution Grassland"

Camilo went back to the dungeon,and visited his traitor Tio,"Good day tio,how's life behind bars,was it fun?" he smirked,"Okay,what do you want,you need something thats why your here,now what is it?? he asked.

"Oh im don't want anything from you yet,but them they got alot of questions for you" camilo pointed at Isabela,Luisa and Julieta.

"Tia ill give you guys sometime to talk,if you need anything ill be located at my office,Hey Martin don't let him get out!" Camilo said,and office he had his own office!.

"Thank you mijo,we'll take it from here" Julieta said,Camilo smiled at his tia and left.

"Papa,what did he do to you??did he hurt you?if yes im going to kill that bastard" Luisa said,"Luisa,don't you dare say that to Camilo" Julieta scolded her.

"But,mama look papa is in jail,Mirabel is unconscious because of him,and ill never forgive him" Isabela argued.

"The real monster is not Camilo,your father is the one who messed up,now don't even think about hurting your primo,he could easily throw you out of the kingdom" Julieta argued back.

"And why would he banish us,he's not even close to my age" Isabela said rolling her eyes."Isabela did you forget that Camilo would be ruling us all,to the point that every order he gives must be obeyed" Julieta said.

"Its not fair you know,Abuela said i was supposed to be her successor,not Camilo i was her perfect flower"Isabela said,"Thats right my flower,fight for your right,and claim the throne"Agustin tried to manipulate his own eldest daughter.

"Sorry,but Isabela vompared to you and Camilo,you wouldn't stand a chance,even your Abuelo saw the potential of your primo,please mija respect your Abuelo's decision" Julieta said.

"Fine,i will" isabela said and left,"Now my ex-husband,i won't let you play with me and my daughters"she said,"E-ex Husband?" he stuttered.

"Yes you heard me,i can't believe you would,order someone to kill Mirabel,your own fricking daughter" she said angrily.

"W-what?Papa you!how could you,my lil'sis" Luisa cried,she punched the wall,due to pure sadness,that in any other way,she can't believe that her own father would,kill her hermana.

"I can't look at you right now,we'll talk tomorrow!"Julieta said,and left with luisa.

"Funny to see your own dear family turn their backs on you" Martin said laughing.

Camilo was in his office,checking some files and paperwork's that need to be done,Yes Camilo do all of the important things that felix was supposed to do.

So why is Camilo doing it all?why not Felix?why not Pepa?why not Dolores?Its because compared to them Camilo's IQ was really big,that he can do anything.

A guard knock and walk inside his office,"My lord,Lady Julieta alongside Ladies Isabela and Luisa,are done with their quick talk with Duke Agustin" He said.

"Did he hurt Tia Julieta and my prima's??" Camilo asked worried,"No my lord,Martin kept his eyes on the duke" the guard said.

"Well that's good,so how about the order i gave all of you?have you guys find the assassin??" Camilo asked.

"Im sorry my lord but,we couldn't locate him" the guard said so scared,"WHAT!!" Camilo yelled slamming his fist at the table.

"SINCE ALL OF YOU FAILED ME,SAY YOUR GOODBYE'S TO YOUR FAMILIA'S,TOMORROW I WANT ALL GUARD TO MEET ME AT EXECUTION GRASSLAND,TOMORROW ALL YOUR LIFE WILL BE GONE BY THE HANDS OF ME" Camilo said glaring at the guard,"NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE" he said.

The guard said nodding and exited his office,the guard inform his co-guards about what Camilo said,as they went to their families and bond with them,and bid their farewell to them.

|Back at the Madrigal's|

The Madrigals heard Camilo yelling,and breaking his Mirrors,he was in rage,"So fucking stupid!" he said looking at his bloody hands.

"Mami,why is hermano Camilo yelling?" Antonio said not knowing whats going on.

"Nothing is wrong toñito,go to your room ill talk to your hermanito,okay?!" Pepa said,Antonio smiled and run to his room.

"Mami,Camilo is making to much noise!" Dolores said covering her ears,"Mi vida what has happened to our Camilito?this is kinda knew!" Felix said calming down his wife,Pepa has now a thunder cloud above her,she was so worried that Camilo would kill someone right now.

"What is happening,and Pepa the cloud!!" Alma walks out of her room,and Isabela with Luisa and Julieta,gathered them asking the same.

"Please,Calm down Camilo will be fine,as long as he let out his anger,don't worry Pepa Camilo wont do something stupid" Bruno said calming everyone.

Bruno walks in Camilo's office,he saw broken glasses,with stain of blood,and he saw Camilo just standing now calm,"Camilo please stop your Mami is worried" He said gently.

"Im sorry Tio,i just got angry thats all,Ill be out in a minute" Camilo said smiling, bruno smiled back and left.

Camilo called a maid and ask to clean the office,he exited his office and met his Tia he ask for some of her Arepas.

Camilo's bloody hands starts to heal,"Im sorry Tia for that,i just got mad" he said,"Don't worry mijo" she smiled and bandage his remains scars.

Camilo went to check up on Mirabel,"Hey,Mi vida your bleeding had stop your all healed up,but when are you waking up?i miss you corazon" Camilo shred a tear on his left eye,"Ill wait for you amor" with that Camilo kissed her on her forhead.

Camilo walked out and went straight for bed.

Morning had come,Camilo woke up and was greeted by his Familiahe ate breakfast and got dressed,he saw on the balcony that the soldiers were on their way to the execution grassland,today is the day Camilo would kill the soldiers who didn't fulfill his orders.

Camilo,a fearsome fifteen year old boy a great ruler,would now be killing some innocent guards.

He walked up to his family,"Camilo,there's so many guarda what's going on?" Pepa asked,"Oh that,i ordered them to go to the execution grassland,and kiss their lives goodbye as i kill all of them" He said without hesitation.

"Camilo why are you doing this?" Felix said,scolding his son.

"They didn't do what i asked them,i gave them time but no!and im doing this for Mi mariposa,and no one is going to get on my fucking way" he said.

All of the Familia Madrigals went with him,Martin took Agustin he was all chained up as the caught up to the Family,Mirabel was still in the castle.

A few hours of traveling they have arrived at their destination,the family just followed Camilo,as they walk behind him.

Camilo grab a mic and starts to speak.

"HEY,LISTEN UP I HOPE ALL OF YOU GOT A GOOD SLEEP,AND BID YOUR GOOD BYE'S TO YOUR FAMILIES,ALL OF YOU FAILED ME AN ASSASSIN ATTEMPT HAPPENED TO YOUR LADY MIRABEL AND ALL OF YOU DIDN'T BRING ME THE CULPRIT,PUNISHMENT DEATH BY MY HANDS" Camilo said as he raised his one arm and transformed it into a sharp blade.

Camilo was about to swung his Hands but-

"CAMILO MADRIGAL,STOP".

Who is that?welp we'll see on the next chapter.