"Chapter 4: It Was You,All Along?!"

Afternoon came the Castle became very busy,decorations was being made,Camilo visited his  little brother,he was with his mother and father.

"Mama,do you liked my new plush,a friend gave it to me last night". Antonio said he forgot about what Mirabel said keeping her a secret.

"Who is your friend mijo?!" Pepa asked then looked at Camilo who is waiting for his answer."My new friend,Mira gave it to me" Antonio said.

Camilo's face,became creepy as his eye twitching and angry that he heard the nickname he gave to the girl he loved,"Who told you that name,answer me Antonio" Camilo yelled,scaring Antonio "Camilo,ease yourself your scaring your brother,and besides its just a name" Pepa said shouting,making Camilo more angrier.

"You think,thats just a name,no one is allowed to mention that name no one but me,you guys understand" Camilo said and stomped away slamming the door."Mami why is brother acting like that" Antonio cried,while Pepa stroked his back.

Camilo walked angrily,"My Lord are you okay?!" maids asked."Do i look fucking okay?!If yes then leave me the fuck alone",He continue to walk away maids stood scared.

He then went to the next tower,and saw Mirabel she was about to walk in her room,but she got dragged by Camilo.

"Aww,what the hell is your problem,and where are you taking me?!" Mirabel struggles to loosen his grip but failed "Will you just shut up,im in a really bad mood you don't want to get punish do you?!" He said,Mirabel just stayed silent "Thought so,now don't complain" He said.

Camilo dragged her to his room,and then locked his door and finally let her go "Argh,finally you let go of my hand,it hurts you know" she said,he turned around facing her "Too bad,i dont fucking care" He said.

"Can you please tell me,what the hell am i doing here?!" She asked angrily."Your too noisy" Camilo then approach her kissing her passionately,she then struggles to pull away,she got melted to Camilos touch and kissed back.Camilo kinda got carried away and bit her lower lip,she then gasped but got caught up with Camilo,whose his tongue dancing in sync with hers.

A few minutes of their little make out session,he then pulled away "Argh,finally your done i can't even breath,and for the record don't ever kiss me again" She said."Hey,i already told you your my kissing buddy,so i can kiss you whenever i want" he answered back.

"The fuck?!,i didn't even agree to that" Mirabel yelled "Then why did you kiss back,does that mean you enjoy my lips" Camilo said smirking,and leaning closer. "Oh fuck this" Mirabel grabbed his collar smashing her lips to his,he immediately responded kissing back,by then the bells rang that the ceremony was about to begin.

Camilo got annoyed a little "See you later,my kissing buddy" Mirabel said rolling her eyes "We'll continue this later,got it and don't let anyone touch you precious lips they belong to me" He smirked then assists her out.

He them prepared for tonight he didn't even notice he was smiling so brightly "Why am i,do i like that girl?!wait no no don't think like that Cami,you only love Mira,she's just your kissing buddy" He thought to himself,why did he make her his kissing buddy if he didn't even like her nor know her.

Mirabel was really flustered on what happened,she asked herself why did she kissed back."Mirabel!" Mirabel hurried outside,she was being called by Abuela.

"Si,Abuela do you need something" She asked,"Well,i've decided,since your tia pepa begged me,ill allow you to meet and participate at the ceremony,just behave yourself okay?!" The matriarch smiled,Mirabel immediately hugged her,she was so happy.

"Am i gonna see C-cami again?!" that's the first person she wanted to see,her cousin Mirabel,pulled out her necklace and put it in her heart,she misses him so much.

Meanwhile with pepa who's going to tell Camilo,"Mijo,do you want to see Mira again?!" Camilo's eyes widen,"Y-you mean,i get to s-see her again" Camilo starts to tears and smile so brightly,like he won a lottery,Pepa was shocked to see him smile for the past ten years of him being cold.

Pepa's PoV,

"It's nice to see you smile again,my baby i knew this was the way for you to smile again".

Camilo,wears his best outfits,just for Mirabel.Camilo ran outside to the halls were everyone is gathering,they all were looking at Camilo,jaw dropping to see the cold "Lord of the North" finally smiling.

Mirabel then came in the halls,"Ah,your here now as i was sayi-" Abuela got cut up,"Oh look who it is,didn't think we would meet this early huh?!" Camilo said smirking.

"Oh,great out of all people to see,your here too!" Mirabel rolled her eyes,"You know im getting a bit angry at your attitude today" Camilo walked closer leaning in few inches he was about to kiss her when.

Abuela pulled them apart,"What the are you doing Camilo?!" She glared at her grandson "Isn't it obvious i was about to kiss my little buddy over there" Camilo points at Mirabel.

"I already fucking told you,i don't want this anymore" Mirabel yelled.Alma shouts"Mirabel,don't yell at Camilo" Mirabel's eyes widen.

"Y-you're C-camilo!" She said almost tearing up."Yeah got a problem with that!" Camilo rolled his eyes."Cami,d-don't you remember me?!" Mirabel said as tears stream at her cheeks.

"Hey,don't fucking call me Cami,only Mir-" Camilo's moment if realization."No,don't fucking tell me y-your-" Camilo's word got cut up when Mirabel pulls out her necklace.

Camilo can't believe he was being rude to his love,let alone kissing her without her approval.The family heard Camilo laughing like crazy.

"Camilo,are you okay" Pepa asked worriedly.Camilo faced them with tears streaming on his eyes "I-m sorry M-mira,i-i didn't know it was you i-i" Camilo can't even form any words he thought Mirabel would be disgusted of him kissing her.

"Camilo,what's wrong mijo why are you crying" Bruno asked,Camilo just ran away,Mirabel then followed him.

"C-cami wait,why are you running" Mirabel caught up to Camilo who's sobbing in his arms.

"Cami talk to me please" Mirabel lift his head to meet hers,"Im sorry Mira for kissing you even though you didn't like it" Camilo still sobbed,Mirabel patted his bouncy curly hair,"Im not mad Cami,you didn't know it was me" she kissed his temple.

"That the thing Mira,i promise you ill never forget you,i broke that promise!!" Camilo kept rambling,"Hey i broke it too,your not alone on this" He gave her a slight smile,he then rests his head onto her shoulder's,She strokes his hair making him calm.

"I really missed you Mira" he looked at her smiling like the old five year old Camilo,"I missed you more Cami".

They stared at each other,not knowing both of them were leaning closer to each other,"I'm sorry Amor,i can't hold back" Camilo said,he then kissed her slowly,he was surprised she kissed back.

A minute had passed,she pulled away "Cami,come on the others are waiting,its your hermanito's ceremony today,we dont wanna miss that" She smiled,they both got up at left the room.