"Chapter 9: Curse Within Me"

Mirabel got permission,she only told her mother that her and Camilo will be going somewhere,but the reason was still unknown,Julieta then agreed aslong as she stick with Camilo,she'll be safe.

Mirabel returned to Camilo's room ang told him she was given permission to come with him.

They took their things and left the room,"Hey,you i order you not to let anyone enter my room,except Tio Bruno and my sister Dolores" Camilo said to the guards.

"Yes my lord,ill advice the other maids and the royal family about your orders" The guards bowed and left.

Camilo and Mirabel exited the main hall,and that they're now at the main gates of the kingdom.

"Cami,where are we going??" She asked, "To the North,i over heard Mami and Papi returned back to the east,this is the perfect time to go back to my home kingdom,ill explain everything one's we arrived their" he answered.

They took a horse and travel to the woods,6 hours have passed they decided to take a break at the lake,were located in the forest.

Beautiful plants and flowers surrounds the lake with a cold waterfalls.

"Hey,Cami i feel dirty let's go take a dip at the lake" she suggested, "Woah,are you sure Mariposa?" he asked, "C'mon Cami,it'll be fun" she said.

Mirabel dragged him,they then take of some of their clothes and take a swim,Both teenagers play at the water,splashing eachother.

"Mariposa,stay near me or you'll drown" he said,he went near her,they were still in the water,Camilo holds her waist,Mirabel then puts her hands at his shoulders.

Mirabel leans and rest her forehead to his,"Cami,im cold it think its enough swimming gor today" Mirabel said giggling.

Camilo carries her out of the water to the grass field he gently put her down,giving her a towel,they rest for a while.

"Mariposa,will you hate me??" He said making her confused,"Cami why on earth do you think ill hate you" she said.

"It's just,i've been hiding something to you and to my family,Tio Bruno and Dolores only knows about the plan i've been preparing,but i wan't to tell you the truth" he said,he shre'd into tears.

"Mariposa,there's a monster living/trap inside me" he said,he thought Mirabel would runaway but she didn't,infact she trails her hand to his fingers.

"What do you mean Cami,what monster?" she asked him gently, Camilo knew what Mirabel wants,is for him to reveal his other form.

Camilo stands infront of her,he closed his eyes and take deep breaths.

Camilo opened his eyes,his eyes changed color from beautiful green eyes to a cold red bloody eyes.

Camilo's arms from a normal hands to a blade,his poncho turns red and he had this red aura,fear,hatred and revenge,is all he feels in that form.

He returned back to normal,Mirabel is shaking in fear but she never ran away.

"Mariposa,please calm down! its me okay im back to normal" he said walking towards her.

"C-cami,who did that to you??" she asked, "I don't think,you would hane my answer!!" he said.

"I wan't to know,who fucking did that to my Cami!" Mirabel starts to cry seeing,her primo like that suffering.
"I'm okay Mariposa,you will find out in the right time but now,we need to get back on traveling to the north" He said they then put their clothes and starts to travel back.

Back at the East.

"Where is Mirabel??" Agustin yelled at his eldest daughters "How could you let Camilo took her!" he continues to scold Isabela and Luisa.

"Look papa,Mama said Mirabel asked her permission to go with Camilo,she said yes" Isabela argued back,"And where is he taking her??" he asked.

"Oh,Camilo is taking Mirabel to the North" Luisa said,Agustin was in pure shocked that Camilo,took her before he could had a chance to speak with Mirabel.

"Tell your Mama,im going back to the west i need something to do,ill return" he said and that Agustin hurried to the west.

Mirabel and Camilo finally reached the North,"Attention,all guards,maids and village people's Lord Camilo with Lady Mirabel has arrived at the north kingdom" The general of the knight said.

Everyone welcome them,they entered the castle were Martin was,"Good day,My Lord i see you brought my niece" he said looking at Mirabel.

"Niece?" she questioned,"Oh,my apologies,my name is Martin,im your fathers brother" he said bowing to her,"But Papi said that he was an only child?" she said.

"Well that's not important,have you gathered the knights,are they ready for the war?" Camilo said.

"Yes my lord in fact the south empire were your Tio Bruno is,send us a letter of collaboration,he said that,the south kingdom is willing to team up with the north,to destroy my brother" Martin said.

"Wait,war against papi?Cami what is this!!" Mirabel said letting go of his hand.

"Ill give you guys a moment to talk,Men exit the room" Martin said,everybody in the hall left except Mirabel and Camilo.

"Cami,explain this right now?" Mirabel said,"Okay,see your papi declared war against me" he said, "Why would you accept the war??" she yelled.

"I did that for you,everything is for you!!" he shouted back,"Cami,what is war gonna do with me,you think ill take your side and ill let my father alone without my support!!" she said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY,THAT YOU CHOOSE THAT BITCH MORE THAN ME!!" he yelled pinning her down at the table,"HE'S MY PAPI OFCOURSE ILL CHOOSE HIM!!" she said crying.

"Mirabel,HE WAS THE REASON OF MY SUFFERING,HE WAS THE REASON I BECAME COLD,HE WAS THE REASON I BECAME THAT MONSTER I SHOWED YOU A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO,AND HE IS THE FUCKING REASON YOU DIDN'T GET A GIFT!" Camilo blurted out his pilled up feeling,that were kept for years.

He let her go and stand aside he was in the stage of a breakdown,"Cami,im sorry i didn't mean that,i thought you were a bad person in that moment" she immediately hugged him from behind.

"I did everything,Mirabel just to protect you" he said quietly,"Don't worry Cami,even if he's my Papi,ill never hurt you again ill never let you suffer again,i choose you than him!" Mirabel said.

Camilo's heart melted by her words,she would fight against her own father just for him.Camilo turned to face her he hugged her tightly.

"Sorry for yelling at you Mira!" he whispered in her ears,Within the embrace and touch of their skin Camilo can't hold back anymore.

"I love you,Mira!".