"Chapter 5:A Successful Ceremony"

Camilo and Mirabel,went back seeing their family relived that Camilo is now okay,"My Camilito,don't make us worried like that" Pepa said hugging Camilo,"She's right mijo,if you had a problem just talk to your familia,we will listen to you!!" Bruno said smiling patting his sobrino's head.

"Im sorry i made you guys worried" Camilo said,"Its okay,Camilo!" Dolores said."Now that the whole family is here,its time for the gift ceremony to begin" Abuela said and they get in their positions.

Abuela gave her speech,telling about the miracle's backstory,after she's done they looked at the entrance revealing a little boy in respective clothes as he was,lighted with a spotlight above him.Antonio walked following the red carpets path,to his Family looking so proud of him.

He then reached and hugged each member of his Family,he then walk towards abuela,"Will you serve this kingdom,and use your gift for good purposes,and make us all proud?" Abuela said.

Antonio nodded and touched the wax of the Miracle Candle,then proceeded to an unoccupied door who's waiting for him to touch and glow.Antonio finally touched his doorknob where it shine's,and glowed.

Then a toucan landed on his arms,the animal squeaks,"Uh huh,uh huh, i can understand you!!" the toucan talked back "Of Course they can come!" Antonio giggled.

The toucan called his animal friends and entered the castle,where they surrounds Antonio's door,Then the door made an image significantly just for the little Madrigal.

"We have a new gift!!" Abuela yelled,everyone cheered and was happy,for a successful Ceremony.

They entered his room,where they saw a Jungle,full of trees,a pond with a water falls,Flowers and other poisonous plants,Animals starts to come in as a jaguar ran over and let him ride at his back.

The jaguar,ran around the room and towards the big tree where a hammock where Antonio can sleep.They then return to his Family,they all walked to him and congratulate him.

"We knew you could do it!a gift that is special,like you and the rest of our family" Abuela said and they all made a group hug.

"We need a picture,come come its a great night its a perfect night!" They were in the same position as in the movie but Mirabel was with Camilo,hugging her from the waist behind.

Mirabel was happy that she could be included to a family photo,"Everyone together!" Abuela shouts "La Familia Madrigal!!" then snap,a perfect family photo was taken.

Everyone celebrated at Antonio's room,they all danced,sing,eat,and play,as they enjoy the night.

Camilo dragged Mirabel out and guided her to the roof where they stayed for a while,"Hey,Mira i know its Antonio's night but i want to bond with you,its been ten years and-" a finger of Mirabel stopped him from talking.

"We can stay here for a minute or more,guess i just miss you so much,but we will have to return to the party" She said,he nodded saying yes.

Mirabel laid her head to his shoulder,the necklace the both wore attached through the magnetic force,from a two half heart pendant,to  form a full heart pendant.

"Tomorrow,ill be taking you out to explore the kingdom,i got permission from Abuela,as long as you stay beside me!" Camilo said "Okay,Cami i won't go anywhere without you" Mirabel said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Cami,let's go back the others might send a search party if they can't find us?!!!" Mirabel nugged at Camilo."Okay,Mariposa let's go back,maybe we can steal some arepas in the kitchen" Camilo said craving for food.

"Mariposa??" she looked at him confused,"Well,your like a butterfly,you know colorful and beautiful!" Camilo said and realize the beautiful part,he got nervous.

"Y-you know your my favorite right!" he looked at her seeing her reaction,"Thanks Cami,your my favorite too!" She said Camilo then sighs for relief.

Meanwhile with Dolores,"What the hell,did Camilo just complimented someone other than himself?!!" shocked Dolores was her bright sweet lovable brother is slowly coming back.

Camilo and Mirabel got back safe,the party was over "My lord,Lady Pepa told me to inform you that their all in their rooms and you should be too,Same as you Lady Mirabel!" a maid said,"Okay fine we'll go back now please leave us fucking alone!!" Camilo said.

Mirabel got a little mad,"What the hell Cami don't swear at her,You can leave now!" The maid bow and leave,"Cami why are you being rude??" Mirabel yelled at him.

"She's annoying me,that's why" he rolled his eyes,"Wow,Cami i wouldn't expect you to be this rude" she got so angry.

"Don't talk to me like that,Mariposa your making me so angry right now" he kept his temper not to throw hands onto Mirabel but hes so angry right now.

"People knows me as the 'Lord of the North' and im wasn't called that name for no reason" He starts to smirk so evil,he was walking to her,she was walking backwards.

"Cami,y-your scaring me" Mirabel was nervous,"Ill let you off this time Mariposa but i advise you not to make me mad,you wont like it when im mad" Camilo then grip on her hands and dragged her to his room.

"Im going to my room,Cami please let go" Mirabel tries to get his grip off,"No Mira your sleeping with me" Her eyes widen.

"Fine,but only for tonight" Camilo then opened his door pushing her in,and locking the door."Cami i forgot to wear my night gown,its in my room "Ill go get it!" he looked at her,"Fine but come back as soon your done" Mirabel nodded and left.

Camilo then prepare for the night,few minutes have passed Mirabel came back all dressed,"Cami im back-" her eyes widen,and her face became red like a tomato,seeing her primo shirtless and only in shorts.

ps: i have found this pic at twitter,i gave my full credits to the owner of the pic,now back to the story.

"Mariposa,is there something wrong?" Camilo asked,"Cami,why are you shirtless??" Mirabel was so flustered,a blushing mess teenage girl,almost simping for her own primo.

"I sleep without a top,do you have a problem?" he asked,"N-no its j-just you look so h-hot right now" Mirabel said and realize what she just said,she then looked at Camilo who is blushing like crazy.

"You know what lets just go to bed,im sleepy" he said so akwardly,"Cami where do i sleep??" she look at him "Ohh you'll be sleeping with me on my bed" he said.

She hesitated but,she just act like its just a cousinly sleepover.

Both teens laid down facing each other,Camilo pulls her closer to him hugging her,she then puts her hand on his warm skin at his chest,his head rests on top of her hair,Closing their eyes,"Good night,Mariposa?!" kissing her hair.

Mirabel smiled she felt safe at his presence,"Good night Cami!!".