"Chapter 6: Breakfast of Hell"

It was morning,Camilo woke up and felt someone beside him,a groggy silhouette of Mirabel caught his eyes.A sleeping Mirabel hugging him feeling his warmth of his skin.

Camilo strokes her hair and he just stare at her,"My beautiful Mariposa!!" Camilo then kisses her forehead and wake up his prima.

"Mariposa,wake up its already morning" He said keeping his voice low,waking her gently.Mirabel then opened her eyes and see Camilo looking at her sweetly,"Good Morning Cami" she said hugging him.

"Good Morning Mariposa,the family is already up we don't wanna miss breakfast" Camilo said as they rise up from his bed and got their clothes on.

"Cami,can you turn around im changing so-" Mirabel said "Okay,just tell me when your done".

In first they forgot Camilo's room is full of mirrors surrounding everywhere,Camilo then saw his prima taking of his nightgown in one of the mirrors,his faced turned red blushing like crazy.

"Im done Cami,you can look again" when Camilo looked back,she notice him so red,"Cami are you okay,your face is red is your temperature hot?!" she asked "Y-yeah y-your so h-hot,i-i mean my temperature is hot i-i think i have a f-fever but don't worry im fine" Camilo said so fast,smiling nervously.

"If you say so Cami,lets go now" she smiled at him,she doesn't even had a clue what happened.They both exited his room and walk to the dining hall,The family sat down and eat breakfast,then they notice Camilo's face is still red,he can't get over about seeing Mirabel,almost naked.

"Camilo,what's wrong why are you so red and sweaty??" Julieta asked her sobrino,"Me,red please im not red,im okay tia i am Lord Camilo" He said making them so confused,"Are you sure Camilo?" Felix said.

"Yes,papi its not like i saw a hot gorgeous body almost naked,this morning" Camilo said eyes widen realizing what he just said,Mirabel then realize that his room was a mirror maze,and she knew he was talking about her.

"C-camilo did you just said almost n-naked??" Dolores said,pepa began to form a cloud.Camilo look at Mirabel who is now covering her body even though she had clothes on."M-mariposa,its not what it l-looks right?!" Camilo was so nervous.

"I can't believe it,pervert" Mirabel ran towards her room,locking the door,blushing,really flustered and embarrassed.

"Shit,shes going to avoid me now,well thats fucking great" Camilo said,the family looked at him,"Camilo,why would you do that" Julieta said madly,"She's my daughter you,disgusting brat" Agustin said making Camilo angrier.

Felix then was about to punch Agustin for insulting his son infront of him,Then Camilo laugh so crazy.

"You,fucking muggle i had an explanation of that accident,and yet you insulted my whole personality,before that,Mirabel was changing in my room,i totally forgot about the mirrors when i was about to say that she was already almost naked,which means i didn't do anything to her" Camilo said glaring at Agustin,who is still not believing at his explanation.

"Then why is she changing in your room when she had the nursery?!!" Camilo was now about to snap.

"You guys really wanna fucking know?! well lets just say she slept in my room,with no inappropriate act,now 'TIO' you made me really really mad,now its time for punishment",Camilo was now walking towards him smirking so evil,laughing like psycho.

Back with Mirabel who is now calm down,she just think that Camilo wouldn't do anything to hurt her and all was an accident,she was now about to apologize for calling him a pervert.

Mirabel was about to come in when,Camilo left the dining hall,with an evil smile on his face,she then entered the hall.

Seeing her whole family freezes in fear,especially agustin,she runs up to his mother,who can't even talk properly,to hes sisters that can't move a muscle,her tio's and tia along with abuela,won't stop shaking,her cousin dolores just stood there quietly,Antonio wasn't there he got room service.

"Papa" Mirabel approaches Agustin,he was repeating on these words,"I'm sorry my lord" He repeats that sentence over and over.

After an hour they all finally calm down,they can talk properly move,not shaking.

"Mami,what happened here??" she question everything."Mirabel,you need to stay away from Camilo" Agustin said,"What no!I waited ten years for us to meet again and you want me to,keep distance" Mirabel got mad.

"You,don't understand Mirabel, he is too dange-" Luisa said but got cut off,"No you guys don't understand i can't let go of Cami,not again" she looked at them disappointedly.

"So you wan't me to keep distance with my Mira??!!" Camilo came in standing at the front door.

"Yes,she will be safe away from a monster like you?" Isabela yelled at him.Camilo then faked cries infront of them,"Me a monster,why would you call your own family a monster" Camilo's fake tears stream at his face,Mirabel of course walk to him and hugged him.

"Your not a monster Cami,they are argh lets go,what kind of family who calls them monster" Mirabel dragged Camilo out,then he looked back at his family with a smirk.

"I can't let that monster manipulate my daughter" Agustin was about to walk to them but,he was held back by Julieta,"Amor what are you doing,she was right we shouldn't have called him a monster" Julieta said.

"Are you defending him??" Agustin said "Look,Camilo is a nice kid if you treat him right and with respect" Felix said."He harassed my daughter!!" Agustin protested.

"No he didn't harassed,your daughter my brother may be a jerk and a troublemaker,but he was the most gentleman you have ever seen,he can't harassed anyone especially a girl let alone Mirabel" Dolores said.

"Tio,your just making the situation worst,Camilo is not the person you want to fight with,You do realize he was named the 'Lord of the North' for nothing,when Mami and Papi left the kingdom,i can't even compare myself to him,he was in charged not me,he was feared everywhere especially at the north,who witnessed something,that is still a mystery to us" Dolores explained everything.

"Dolores did the towns people talked about that?" Abuela said,"No abuela its seems that Camilo ordered everyone not to say a single word not whisper it,thats why even me who has super hearing didn't know a thing" she said.

"We need to know,everything if not then everything will fall and crumble into his hands" Bruno said.