"You... let me sit?" Shen Jin felt unbelievable.

    Qiankun had already got in the car and patted the position behind him with one hand, the meaning was obvious.

    A three-good student like Shen Jin, who usually doesn't even try to be late, the standard obedient card, compared with himself, is that a little hooligan brings bad students.

    Shen Jin probably never thought that one day he would be invited by a bad thing to ride a motorcycle and gallop on the road.     Qiankun

    : "My driving skills are good, I won't drop you. Aren't you hungry? That place is very close, so it's more convenient to use it."

The momentum of unconscious obedience.

    The rear wing of the rear seat was raised a little, almost sticking to Qiankun. He moved uncomfortably, but vaguely heard a low gasping sound coming from the front.

    "Hurry up."

    As soon as the voice fell, the car rushed out like an arrow from the string.

    Due to inertia, Shen Jin's body was unsteady, and he hurriedly grabbed the edge of the car. A word with a smile was blown by the wind: "I'll make you hurry up."

    The familiar, withered tone appeared again.

    Shen Jin grabbed the thin T-shirt in front of him, and the roadside scene hurriedly passed through his eyes.

    In a few minutes, they reached the downstairs of a community, crossed the tree-lined path inside, and came to the bottom of a row house. After Shen Jin watched Qiankun get out of the car, he entered the building password on a display screen and motioned him to follow.

    "Aren't we going to eat?" There are white-collar workers walking dogs not far away, and it doesn't look like a place to eat.

    "Eat, there's nothing to eat near the school at this time." Actually there is, that western restaurant that is open until 12 o'clock, but why did he take Shen Jin to relive his old dream, "I have all the ingredients in the refrigerator here."

    " Then who did it?" Shen Jin's thinking was taken astray, and he was turned into the elevator inexplicably.

    Qiankun pointed to himself.

    "I'm just not talented, let me go."

    "..."

    Shen Jin thought, forgiving him for his ignorance.

    He had never heard of a male Alpha or Beta willing to cook for himself.

    Qiankun opened the second password door, and gave Shen Jin a pair of white cat slippers, while his own feet were of the same black style, and said, "What kind of distrustful eyes do you have, didn't I stay abroad for a few years? , the housekeeping aunt over there is from the Philippines and can't cook Chinese dishes. The only thing that can make scrambled eggs with tomato is taught by me."

    Qiankun went to the kitchen and poured him a glass of warm water: "Put your stomach first."

    Shen Jin He took it, drank half a cup, his face softened a lot, and asked: "Then you eat tomato scrambled eggs every day?"

    Qiankun said helplessly: "I could bear it at first, and then I couldn't bear and taught a few more, but I always I can't stare at her all day and ask her to change the dishes, so I just made it myself."

    Seeing that Shen Jin wanted to laugh, Qiankun said, "Laugh if you want to."

    Shen Jin thought it was quite funny, but also thought that the laughing words would not give him face, and said stiffly, "I just didn't expect you to be so miserable."