Yu Pingling called out a few old friends, but Ke Minghuai did not speak.

    A few years ago, he had a basketball game and said that he hoped that Shen Jin would come to watch the game and give himself some water by the way.

    But Shen Jin said that he would still take a make-up class, and when he declined, he also expressed that he would not be considered a rival by a group of Omegas. Although his tone was teasing, there was no wavering in those smiling eyes. Shen Jin refused from the bottom of his heart.

    He didn't force it, he just thought that Shen Jin was too shy.

    It turned out that he could not deliver.

    At this moment, Shen Jin doesn't plan to go back to sleep again. Next week, there will be a three-school joint sports meeting, which will be held a little earlier this year than in previous years. He is in charge of contacting the organization departments of other schools. This year, not only they and No. 1 and No. 5 middle schools, but also a temporary application of Suns High School, which is a private high school.

    This was not the case before, but the school leaders are happy to see it happen, which saves a lot of expenses.

    For Nanhu, which takes diligence and thrift as its virtue, this is an unexpected joy, which can be used to improve the hardware and software facilities of the school.

    In the second class in the afternoon, the physics teacher temporarily informed them that they would go to the multimedia classroom with the students of the special class.

    In the specialty class, students with various specialties are assembled, including art, sports, music, art examinations, etc.

    These students often have to take time off, so they are all in the same class.

    This time, a large number of art students went to other places to sketch on the mountain. Their physics teacher was temporarily dispatched to join the team. There were many fewer students left to attend classes, so the two classes were simply merged.

    "Is Aotian also inside?" Aotian is Zhao Haotian's nickname.

    "As soon as I think of him, my interest in class is gone!"

    "What are you panicking about, he has just been discharged from the hospital, and Brother Kun can crush him to death with a little finger."

    "Friendly reminder, Brother Kun seems to be asking for leave in the afternoon."

    Everyone turned around, only Shen Jin was writing the form in the last row. People are not there.

    When he came back at noon, not long after Qiankun returned to his position, he covered his head and endured it for more than ten minutes. Shen Jin couldn't stand it any longer and wanted him to go to the hospital, but saw Qiankun shaking his head inexplicably and looked out the window. .

    "I have something to deal with."

    Judging from Qiankun's attitude, it doesn't seem to be a pleasant thing for him.

    Shen Jin pointed to the phone, meaning to contact him for something.

    Shen Jin's biggest impression was that after he finished saying that, the smile that Qiankun suddenly unfolded at that moment was so clear.

    Shen Jin noticed that there was no blood on Zheng Zhepeng's face, and as expected, when he arrived at the door of the multimedia classroom, Zhao Haotian spit out chewing gum and blew bubbles to block Zheng Zhepeng's way.