Now no one pays attention to her reluctantly smiling, and they are all discussing the two big boys in the second year of high school. It seems that there is a sign of shaking hands and making peace. Did they miss several episodes in between.

    Qiankun was surrounded by a group of Alphas.

    "Brother Kun, didn't you mean that you had a fight last night and used medicinal wine?"

    "How could the Ice God give you water, you are so dreamy on horseback, I always feel that this bottle of water has magic added, it is no longer ordinary Ordinary water!"

    Among them, Liu Qimai was the most excited: "Brother, you are my brother, I ask you to buy this bottle of water, you know, I..."

    He wanted to say, Qiankun knew him There is something else about Shen Jin.

    Qiankun glanced at Liu Qimai, who saw a stiff smile.

    Then he slowly unscrewed the bottle, raised his head to take a sip, and held the water bottle again with one palm.

    Open your mouth slowly.

    "Don't covet other people's things,"

    he said to Liu Qimai.

    It's like he's warning himself.

    When Shen Jin arrived at the stadium, not only Qiankun and the others found out, but also many people in the third year of high school noticed.

    The senior who often works with Shen Jin is called Yu Pingling. Since he found out that his brother has a young fiancée, he has been committed to making the two people marry first and then fall in love.

    Despite their personalities, the relationship has been standing still, and it has been going backwards.

    Of course, he felt that Ke Minghuai had a bigger problem.

    After seeing Shen Jin's figure, he talked to Ke Minghuai who came down.

    "Our little Jin is getting more and more caring, it must have been given to you, your beauty is too sweet!" Yu Pingling snorted, when he was on duty with Shen Jin before, he noticed something was wrong, "I said , this time, even I can see that he is really disappointed in you, even you can't stand it so bad. Don't go away, you can't finish your research, if your wife runs away, you won't be able to find him again. "

    I know." Ke Minghuai, who is eloquent and eloquent, did not refute this time.

    Ke Minghuai thought that Shen Jin had plans to reconcile with him, and he was also a little emotional.

    Ke Minghuai's nerves were tense, his back was turned, and he waited quietly.

    He was thinking about how to ease the precarious relationship between the two later.

    pat.

    The basketball in Yu Pingling's hand rolled down, and he looked at the scene in the gap between the crowd: "A Huai, we are all wrong! The Ice God... It seems that he didn't come to you.

    " up.

    At least before today, Ke Minghuai never thought that Shen Jin would treat others special until that scene actually happened in front of him.

    Yu Pingling squeezed a sweat for his old friend: "If his rival is him, even Alpha must avoid his edge. All the data on this horse is inhuman. It should be just classmates, they seem to be quite polite. Yes , there is a distance between the words."