"Ghost knows." Liu Qimai still remembered that after Qiankun saw the news, he asked him to come over first, and his tone did not fluctuate. Only those who have been familiar with it for many years knew that when Qiankun was really emotional, he would not be angry, but calm down. Scary.

    Liu Qimai was shocked, he actually inclined that there was something wrong with Qiankun.

    The reason why he is so high-profile in the group is just to force Brother Kun to come out and see if he needs help.

    Liu Qimai suddenly noticed what Ji Zhen was wearing today, with long legs and a slender waist, wearing a light blue crop top, her legs were even more exposed, and her refreshing ball head and light makeup made her look very pure and lustful. .

    "I said auntie, you dress like this..." Even a very familiar friend is amazing.

    "What do you think?" This is the exclusive dress for direct A kills. On the way just now, all Alphas will look back at her and attract Alphas, so Betas are not a problem, and the lethality is doubled.

    Seeing Liu Qimai stammering, she asked Zhouyou again.

    Zhou You glanced at the shy expressions of several Alpha classmates around him, and said, "You know your charm very well, don't you?"

    "Then, will he be moved?"

    Ji Zhen didn't say who he was, but everyone present was very clear. .

    Zhou You thought of something, didn't answer, and asked instead, "Didn't you say he's not a superficial boy?"

    Ji Zhen: "But food and sex, he can't even appreciate beauty."

    Qiankun and Shen Jin were in the same room. The mall gets off and the driver goes to the underground parking garage.

    After entering the elevator, Shen Jin pressed a different floor, just saw the road sign, the fourth floor is the entertainment area.

    Qiankun was going to the fifth floor, and was stunned: "You won't be with me?"

    Shen Jin gave him a strange look: "This is your party, what am I going to do?"

    Shen Jin is not good at communicating with people, Besides, it is not easy for him to be a stranger to join this kind of acquaintance party.

    Qiankun: "So, you just accompany me to the door?"

    Shen Jin: "Well."

    Shen Jin's tone was natural.

    This is a distance that allows Qiankun to be found at any time and allows him to go to appointments with peace of mind.

    Qiankun put one hand on the glass wall and turned his back, he thought...

    still thinking about how to introduce it, how to make him adapt, and think carefully about how Shen Jin would agree so easily.

    What is he thinking about?

    Seeing that he couldn't persuade him anymore, Qiankun could only point to WeChat: "Every fifteen minutes, send me a real photo, or I'll come down to find you directly."

    Shen Jin: "There's no need for that. "He's not a kid.

    Qiankun glanced inadvertently, the white light on the elevator cast a cold tone on him, and he just watched silently.

    Shen Jin couldn't help swallowing the following words.

    As long as Qiankun closes his eyes today, he will think of those dazed and lost eyes in the heavy rain.