Everyone glared at him, and the teacher wanted to arrest him.

    Liu Qimai wanted to hide, but was pushed out by Zhou You and became one of the floating corpses in his mouth.

    Qiankun swam around and came back, and glanced at Liu Qimai, who was aggrieved in the distance.

    "Have you bullied him again?"

    Zhou You frowned: "It's too noisy."

    Although he disliked it, Zhou You was a very emotional person, and he would only bully if he was familiar with it.

    Qiankun didn't intend to care about their farce, so he stroked his wet hair, and the water droplets rustled down, revealing his beautiful and profound facial features.

    Not far away, there were exclamations one after another, and it was a group of Omegas who came to see Shen Jin.

    Seeing so many Omegas at once made the Alphas present excited, showing their charm in front of them like a peacock with an open screen.

    Although all the attention was sucked by the same person.

    Liu Qimai's punishment was over, and he came back angrily: "Zhou You, you are a jerk, you betrayed our pure friendship!"

    Zhou You: "When did we have friendship?" After playing

    for a while, Liu Qimai saw the onlookers Qiao Yishan in the crowd frowned at Qiankun: "Is that Qiao Yishan looking at you?"

    The people around also noticed.

    "Wow, beautiful, I feel pity, Brother Kun, this is unreasonable!"

    "We are not satisfied with Brother Kun's savage hands to destroy flowers."

    "You don't know yet, Brother Kun was in the previous school. , but the achievement of a hundred cuts." Liu Qimai was glanced at by Qiankun and smiled.

    "It's not what I think it means."

    "Fuck, beast!"

    "It's really a drought, a flood, and a flood." The

    Alphas got together and couldn't help discussing Omega.

    "I feel that Qiao Yishan is pretty like a Barbie doll. Do you think she is good-looking or Brother Jin is good-looking?"

    "You are insulting our brother Jin. How can Brother Jin be compared with ordinary women?"

    "But she looks soft . The weak and weak make people want to protect them. Brother Jin, no matter what gender, I just want to deliver tea to the big guy..."

    "If you want to find someone to fall in love with, it's better to be weak and coquettish.

    " A boy suddenly asked Qiankun who was preparing for the second round.

    "Which one do you think is more beautiful?"

    Liu Qimai smiled disdainfully, ready to explain that no one was beautiful in their eyes.

    I remember that someone in the school used to make a list of the top ten beauties, and their private management was loose. These Omegas are fashionable and good at dressing up.

    Among them, a confident girl stopped Qiankun and acted like a spoiled child to ask him to vote for himself.

    At that time, Qiankun was still in a period of rebelliousness that people hated dogs, and he didn't save face for the other party at all.