Ch23

Chase POV

Sweetie was right about these vents it is a quite way to get to Rubble but..

*Bump*

Max: "Ow, ugh turn around this is another dead end"

It's really like a maze in here, we managed to hit 22 dead ends. At this point it might take us hours or a day to get to Rubble.

Daisy: (Sigh) "Which way there are like 7 more ways to go and they could lead in more different ways and even more dead ends"

Max: "At this point we will never get to Rubble on time"

Chase: "Maybe there's another way"

KrKrKr

Sweetie: "Those gears aren't just for show you know, Max I added a little bug drone for you. It can crawl and fly silently. It can also help detect the fast way to Rubble"

Max: "Nice, Ruff bug drone"

The pup pack activate and a small mechanic ball pops out. Then it unroll into a little ladybug drone, Max was so disappointed.

Chase: *snicker*

Max: "Shut up, why a ladybug?"

Sweetie: "Look it was quick built ok I didn't have time to think of a design"

Daisy: "I think it's adorable"

Max: "Ughhh whatever, I'm sending out the drone now"

The drone then scan all the vents and then went into one of them.

Chase: "Wow quick, let's go"

We continue following the big drone through vents. The chances of us saving Rubble is looking good.

Rocky POV
The rest of us was still on level 2 because we don't know what move to make next. Taking the elevator will have a risk of getting caught on the next two floors. The same for the stairs, so right now we need to decide which way is close to be called safer.

Skye: "I've believe the stairs is safer, because it just a robot ball, we could easily avoid it"

Rocky: "But who knows how many there are if we are going to take the stairs we have to be smart about our move"

We all look at Zuma and Cooper.

Zuma/Cooper: "What?"

Skye: "You know exactly what"

Zuma: "Ok Ok we'll be good and smawt about our move, wight Cooper?"

Cooper: "Right"

Skye: "Good now let's go who's knows what's happening to Rubble right now"

We all then headed to the stairs carefully, Skye gentle open the door and peek her head out. Then signal is that's it's clear. We all then went through the door and down stairs.

*Me-Ow*

We all stop at once after hearing that, we all peek down stairs to see and little floating cat robot ball.

Chip: "How are we getting pass that cat bot?"

Marshall: "We can't destroy it, the cat bot might activate an alarm"

Zuma: "Can't we sneak pass it?"

Rocky: "How eight of us can sneak pass the cat bot, there's no way we can sneak pass that thing"

Bella: "No I believe we can look"

We all look to see the cat bot scanning the area but only scanning in front of it. Then it turn a full 180 around the stairs.

Skye: "That's it we go when the cat bots not looking, but since there's a lot of us we are going to have to go different times"

Grizz: "I believe four should go at a time"

Rocky: "Yes I agree so who's going first?"

Marshall: "I'll go"

Chip: "Me too"

Zuma: "Guess I will"

Cooper: "Me too dude"

Skye: "Ooh I'm sure about this group"

Marshall: "Why not?"

Rocky: "I agree, the clumsy one and two dumb ones is not a good mix's"

Zuma: "Who you calling dumb?"

Rocky: "The one that did stupid action poses at the elevator"

Marshall: "But I'm not clumsy (whisper) at least it hope I'm not"

Rocky: "I heard that, see this is not a good group"

Zuma: "Oh he's back ladies and gentlemen Mr OverThinkALot, you need to chill out Wocky sometimes"

Rocky: "And you need to get you head of the water Zuma, clearly water is filled in that empty head of yours"

Zuma: "Are you saying I have no brain"

Rocky: "Exactly finally something we agree on"

Zuma: "You know your the reason I left in the first place you mix dingus"

Rocky: "Chocolate mutt"

I was about to go near him to give him my mind but I was stop by a pull.

Skye: "You idiots need to get your mind out of each other asses and focus, god damn it, have you guys forgot the reason why we are here. To save Rubble why, because we left him, we left him without even thinking how he feels. Now we know he hated us and will never forgive but if we save him today and stop Humdinger's plan maybe he will forgive us So stop being dumbasses and let's go"

Skye then went first with Bella, Marshall, Chip following her. While the rest of us waiting, but everyone was silence not for the robot but after what Skye said.

Me and the others waited while the rest try get past the robot. I look at Zuma, and close my eyes.

Rocky: "Look I know I over think sometimes, ok I believe to be the smart one in the group so I push myself to be smart"

Zuma: (Sigh) "And I can be a idiot too, it's just you made me hate myself"

Rocky: "Zuma I'm so-"

*Krkr*
Skye: "Come on you guys, it's your turn"

We heard Skye over our radio and look down to see Skye group pass the robot. We look at each other and went down. The robot turn away and we quickly and quietly pass the robot as it turn the other direction. We all made it to the next level, I look at Zuma and he look at me. But then turn away, it was very clear that he didn't want to talk about what just happen. I would have done the same thing. Which I did and we all continue with this mission. But I do wonder what will happen after all this.