Ch1

Chase POV
My name is Chase and I have become an military police officer pup. Ever since I left the Paw Patrol I decided to join the military. I have trained and work hard to become where I am today. I am in a nice mansion with great rooms, kitchen and indoor pool. It was amazing because the paid I get for being an military officer I could easily offered two mansions.

But as great as the mansions is I lived alone. I left the Paw Patrol 6 years ago due to us growing up. I don't know much since I was the first to leave. I have met good friends along the way here but they weren't really great friends more like hang out sometimes friends. Plus being an military officer these days I don't even have to much nothing really going on right now.

I do get lots of lady pups wanting to date me but I never gave them a chance I don't know why but maybe because there was only one pup for me Skye. I miss her so much and the rest of the pups too. The adventures we had was amazing and exciting. I wonder how things are going back in Adventure Bay. That's when I went to check the mail today. I saw a post card, which I thought it was another ad or scammer if thing for me to try get but it was a post card from Adventure Bay.

Chase: "What the"

I open the card fast out of excite meant and open the post card it has a picture of the Adventure Bag but this time it has even more buildings and trees too. Wow guess things really change. I then noticed some writing on the card. I look closer and it said-

"Hey Chase
Hope your doing well and being successful with your new life. If you want to know who sent you this it's me Rubble. Surprisingly I'm still in Adventure Bay. I wrote you this hoping you could come visit here you know and have a get together party. I also invited the rest to come too. The party start Friday the 19th hope to see you there"

From
Rubble

Wow so Rubble is still in Adventure Bay that's good to here. But he said he also invited the rest of the group too. Did-did they all left after I did. Well I can't think now I have to get ready and find out. So Friday the nineteenth that's tomorrow. Adventure Bay huh well I better get there early since I'm in Florida.

I told my bosses I wanted a five week vacation and they happily let me. I got excited and started packing quickly I also book a flight to Adventure Bay. As I was on my airplane I was so nervous of what's going to happen when I return back. there's wasn't any airports there in Adventure Bay so I have to land to the closer town that have an airport. But luckily it wasn't that far, and I can take the bus. My plane finally landed and quickly grab my suitcase and look for a bus heading to Adventure Bay. So quick I found one and got a ticket.

I was on the bus heading to my old home town but the bus did had to make plenty of stops. I did have some time to talk to people on the bus. Old ladies, funny children even pups too, they were all surprised I was an military officer. It was embarrassing but I learn to handle it. After a few stops there wasn't much people I didn't talk to. There was this one pups I didn't talk and that pup were on the bus almost long as me. Time past and it look like it's just me and the pup left. It was still mid day and nothing seems to go wrong.

Bus Driver: "Ok next stop Adventure Bay"

Chase: "Yes I can't wait to get there"

????: "Um excuse me"

I look behind me and see a cockapoo pup with a pink sun hat on her head.

????: "Are heading to Adventure Bay too?"

Chase: "Yes I am ma'am I'm meeting some old friends of mines"

She looks about my age and she also look very familiar but I could put my paw on it. Her eyes were shining like stars with the full moon at night. I couldn't help but feel nervous for some reason.

Chase: "S-So um are you going to Adventure Bay too?"

????: "Yes I am I'm also meeting some old friends too"

Chase: "Oh what are they like?"

????: "Well there is this one pup he's always have a big head in things, he take things too serious, he always an early work out pup in the morning, always follow the rules"

Chase: "Mhmm sound like a nice pup"

Why does that pup sounded familiar to me?. She then moved and sat next to me all joyful and jolly.

????: "Oh and he always saying sir to his leader too"

Wait a minute that pup sounded more like me, that's when it hit me like a bat hitting the ball.

Chase: "Skye?"

Skye: "Hehe wondering how long your gonna notice"

Chase: "What are you doing here?"

Skye: "Got an invitation from Rubble saying he's throwing a get together party for all of us"

Chase: "Cool guess we're going on the same bus trip"

She then take off her hat revealing her face and head. Wow she grown up but still look more beautiful, her fur looks more smooth her ears are still nice and fluffy. She also wearing a pink bow around her right ear too. I then tried look for her Paw Patrol collar but realized she wasn't wearing one. I felt my neck and realized I don't have one either.

Skye: "Feels weird right"

Chase: "Yup for a moment there I could feel my collar"

Skye: "Same me too but I took it off when I left"

Chase: "Same, by the way when did you left the Paw Patrol?"

Skye: "Oh uh few weeks after you left really I wanted to become a pilot so I join the military air force"

Chase: "Really and did you get the job"

Skye: "Oh I got it alright I'm actually one of the best pilot they ever had"

Chase: "Really good for you, I'm an military officer"

Skye: "Hey good for you Chase"

Chase: "Where did you lived now?"

Skye: "Oh California amazing place, how about you?"

Chase: "I lived in Florida in a mansion"

Skye: "I just live in a normal house but have good money"

Chase: "Yeah military pays good"

Bus Driver: "Ok we have arrived in Adventure Bay"

Me and Skye both look out the window quickly and saw the sign. It's says Welcome To Adventure Bay. That's when we saw it the town, it's still beautiful the day I left. Many places look the same but there are more buildings to like factories and malls but still the nice town.

Skye: "Wow it's still amazing"

Chase: "Yeah I can't wait to see everyone"