Ch4

Chase POV
We all then try walking to them and we were very excited to see Ryder and Rubble.

Chase: "Wow guys you've-"

Max: "Stand back sir we are at work right now and we need no disturbances"

The little doberman pup stop us from going any further. He also had this serious look on his face for a young pup.

Chase: "Um we just want to talk with Rubble"

Max: "I can't let you do that sir Mr Rubble is very busy and don't have time talking to strangers"

Skye: "We're not strangers we're his old friends of his"

Max: "Mhmp I don't believe you, I think you are lying, if he did have friends he would have mentioned you"

What did he mention us at all these past few years. Was he that ashame that he didn't even talk about us.

Zuma: "You got this all wrong little dude we are his friends"

Max: "Again I don't believe come back when you have a real reason to talk to Mr Rubble"

Marshall: "Listen little guy we know your a cop and all but no need to take this very serious"

Max: "I have to in order to to keep people safe"

Rocky: "So your trying to keep Rubble safe?"

Max: "Affirmative, got to make a good impression"

Skye: "Oh so your trying to impress Rubble huh why?"

Max: "Uh no that it what I meant I awgh why did I say that"

Daisy: "Max you better not be all serious again you know Rubble doesn't like when you do that"

Max: "Well I can't help it you know well I want to impress him"

A young bulldog pup came right behind Max she then patted his back. She then step forward to us and smiled all joyful.

Daisy: "Sorry about him, so what do you guys need?"

Chase: "Oh I'm-we wanted to talk to Rubble"

Daisy: "Well of course follow me"

Max: "Daisy we can't just allowed strangers to talk to the leader like that, what if their criminals or dangerous dogs?"

Daisy: "Your over thinking Max maybe that's why Rubble have issues with you"

Max: "What! he does oh no did I upset him no no no"

Daisy: "I'm kidding Max"

Max: "Ughh I hate it when you do that Daisy"

She then stick out her tongue at Max and most of us almost laugh out loud. Was that us when we were young, man it was weird. Daisy then lead us to Katie,Ryder and Rubble plus the rest of the crew.

Daisy: "Rubble these dogs wanted to talk with you"

Max: "Don't worry if they do something funny I will protect you"

Rubble: "Max what did I say about being serious all the time"

Max: "Don't be serious I know but what if they criminals?"

Ryder: "Their not criminals Max, so what you guys need?"

Chase: "Um h-hi guys, oh man I sound nervous right now"

Skye: "Wouldn't blame you"

Marshall: "Same"

Rocky: "After all these years"