Ch2

Chase POV
The bus stop near town hall, me and Skye both grab our bags then got off. Town hall still looks the same as the day I left. There's still the chickaletta statue this time Mayor Goodway statue standing next to it. Hope she's still mayor of this town, she may cause trouble with her chicken but she can run the town very well.

Skye: "Oh wow Chase look over there"

I look over to where Skye pointed, she was pointing at the flower in the middle of town hall. Then I noticed I very familiar face it was Mayor Goodway. We quickly went to her with our bags and surprise her. She look a bit older and her hair gotten some grayer but she stills looks like herself.

Goodway: "Oh pluck my feathers it's Chase and Skye so good to see your two again"

Skye: "Hehe it's great to see her too Mayor Goodway, are you still the mayor ?"

Goodway: "Mhmp yes I am and still running this town, even getting old I can still got it in me"

Chase: "Glad to hear Mayor Goodway"

Goodway: "So how are you two been doing?"

Skye: "Oh good I've become a military air force pilot"

Chase: "And I become a military police officer"

Goodway: "Oh good for you guys hope your happy with your new life"

I couldn't help but think, am I really happy with my new life. The job, the money and mansion is great but I don't know if I was really happy.

Goodway: "Oh my goodness I almost forgot, your guys are here for the get together party aren't you?"

Skye: "Yes we are"

Goodway: "I would like to show you around but I got my hands full"

Chase: "It's ok Mayor we'll do it ourselves and besides it would be great to have a look around"

Goodway: "Oh good hope you enjoy yourselves and don't worry about your bags I'll have my men take good care of them to the Lookout"

Me and Skye both look in the direction of the Lookout. It's still looks exactly same, the colors and shapes. I almost shed a tears but quickly wipe my eyes.

Skye: "I know it's been so long"

Chase: "Can't wait to see how things are going"

Skye: "But before that let's look around first"

Chase: "Right"

The first place we went was to Mr Porter's Cafe, its gotten bigger like a restaurant. We don't see Alex treehouse anymore guess they have to get rid of it. Me and Skye walk inside and see lots of people. Looks like their enjoying their food and what's surprise us was the workers. They were animals a turtle, bunny, rat, and little hootie or should I say Hootie he gotten big and grown up.

Skye: "Wow aren't they Alex's mini patrol"

????: "We're not the mini patrol anymore"

We turn to the counter to see a young teenage boy with brown hair. He has an orange shirt on and black work pants. I couldn't tell who he is until we gotten closer to him.

Chase: "Alex?"

Alex: "Yup it's me"

Skye: "Wow you gotten bigger and now your working at your grandpa's cafe good for you"

Alex: "Hehe thanks growing up I made some choice even decided to let my crew work here"

Chase: "Cool so what did you call yourselves now?"