Ch16

Chase POV
It was getting dark and luckily for me I was bunk with Daisy because Max wouldn't agree with me bunking with him which I fully agree. I don't like that pup he's always reminding me how bad I was for leaving. I know it was wrong, I know I was wrong but you can't just keep reminding me of that. I decided to push that aside and focus on bunking with Daisy. Me and Daisy finally made it to her pup house. Which was Rubble pup house before, it's really weird seeing his daughter following in his footsteps. The rest of the dogs partner with the pups with their old pup houses.

Daisy: "Well um welcome to my pup house hope you'll like it"

Chase: "It's fine Daisy just hope there's room enough for both of us"

Me and Daisy enter the pups house, and by luck we both can fit. Not enough leg room though, Daisy is right against my side. We then finally found a position to lay down in. She was still against my side but she was smaller then me. We then could here some snores from the other pups and dogs. Which mean they easily found a way to sleep tight. I lay down my head to sleep and close my eyes but then I felt tapping on my shoulder it was coming from Daisy.

Chase: "What is it Daisy, we have to go sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow in case Ryder comes by"

Daisy: "Well you see I just want to know and I didn't want to say it in front of Max, did you really save my father when he was young?"

Chase: "Yes I saved him from a tree with my net, but it was Marshall who notice him in danger"

Daisy: "Oh so it is true"

Chase: "Did Rubble tell you that?"

Daisy: "Yes he did, he told me he never forget that day, he can remember it like the back of his paw"

Chase: "Hmm yeah I remember that day too"

Daisy: "Was it also true that he help you guys on a mission to save Jake?"

Chase: "Yes he was actually the one who save Jake all by himself with just his little paws"

Daisy: "Amazing, he was good at saving people even before he join the Paw Patrol"

Chase: "Yeah he was amazing and a great pup too, I remember all the adventures me and the others had with him"

Daisy: "Then why did you left?"

I felt disappointed, not to Daisy but to myself, I didn't really know why I left in the first place most likely a selfish decision. I was growing up back then and thought about doing more for life and didn't realize the life I had was good. I starred down at the ground then I lay my head on top my arms.

Chase: "I don't really know really, growing up is weird, it will make you do dumb things"

Daisy: "So was leaving a dumb thing?"

Chase: "The most stupidest thing, I regret leaving really, I didn't even consider checking in from time to time"

Daisy: "Wasn't the military always busy though?"

Chase: "Oh it's busy but there are always time for calls, I've seen many people other dogs call in their family, I never call mines because well the Paw Patrol is one I call a family"

Daisy: "But you never did called"

Chase: "No I didn't and regret it, truly I do Daisy"

Daisy: "Do you think my father is ok Chase?"

Daisy then lean her head against me resting her head on my side.

Chase: (sigh) "I hope so, but your father he's um he's how should I put it, he's a tough pup"