Ch20

No Ones POV
The plan was simple to get inside they have to go through the only entrance to the lab. The front door, it always close but luckily Sweetie managed a perfect time the doors will be open. It open quite often when Humdinger send some robots to take out some broken robot parts and destroy it outside. Then once everyone sneak inside Sweetie will manage to corrupt the cameras so she can keep an eye on them. She will also make sure the cameras will see none of them as they go through.

There are three ways to get to Rubble, one of them is the elevator but it means possibly chance of running into robots, second choice is the stairs but according to Sweetie she notice that there is also some robots that check the stairs. It was a floating ball with robotic cat ears. According to her it have good hearing but it can also alert Humdinger straight away. Lastly there is the vents, there were enough vents that could past all the robots easily and lead to Rubble. But the only problem is that it is a maze. The 3d model shows that vents lead into a circle dead ends even in different rooms. Sweetie suggest that is a good option and the safest way to Rubble.

Chase: "I say we go with the vents it's the safest way to Rubble"

Max: "But it will also take to long what if the moment we which Rubble, Humdinger will do something to Adventure Bay"

Chip: "Max I know you wanted to save Rubble, I do too but you don't have to sound a bit crazy"

Chase: "He's not wrong though"

Pups: "What?"

Skye: "Max is right, we have no idea what Humdinger is planning but it would be big"

Rocky: "Yeah after that robot attack I think he's planning something worst"

Cooper: "Like how worst dudes?"

Zuma: "Worst when a shark and his friends comes after you dude during surfing Dude"

Pups: (Gasp)

Bella: "How crazy is this guy?"

Chase: "We don't but he might be our worst enemy yet"

Max: "Pfff worst enemy, he obviously never meet the new Paw Patrol better then the originals"

Skye: "Well little pup you never met him either"

Marshall: "Yeah and his little kittens"

Rocky: "Always ripping off our style"

Zuma: "Always making us look bad"

Chase: "Making me sneeze a lot"

Dogs: "You never deal with him like we had"

Max: "Doesn't matter we're still going to beat him"

Sweetie: "Well you guys can split into groups if you like?"

Everyone: "Groups?"

Sweetie: "Yeah groups, you all could go your own way to Rubble, but it would means if one of you gets caught it would alert the robots and Humdinger"

Everyone including me started thinking, I say it's a bad idea but it would save us time to rescue Rubble.

Max: "I'm find splitting up"

Grizz: "Yeah me too"

Rocky: "It would make this mission faster and smoother"

Chase: "I'm still worried about this but it would be a good choice"

Sweetie: "Ok good the group will be decide by which way you rescue Rubble, through the elevator, stairs or the vents, you all got that?"

Everyone: "Yes Sweetie"

Sweetie: "Good, I wish you luck on this mission, Daisy please be careful and rescue your father"

Daisy: "I will mother"

Sweetie: "Same with everyone and Chase"

I turn to Sweetie and she started headed towards me, she then pull my suit with her paws. She pull me to her face and she look serious and mad.

Sweetie: "Don't mess this up, bring him back here along with everyone and my daughter safely or I swear I'm gonna be your worst nightmare"

Chase: (little scared) "U-uh y-yes ma'am I-I'll bring them back safe"

Sweetie: "Good"

She then let go of me and went back to her normal mood. Never thought she could be this scary, but I guess it means she care about Rubble and Daisy. I can't miss this up for them and for Rubble. This could be my chances for Rubble to forgive me.

Max: "Like I said ma'am I won't let these dogs miss up our mission"

Sweetie: "Alright move out"

We all saluted Sweetie and we all started heading out to Humdinger's cave. I will save Rubble no matter what and I will find a way to make him forgive me.