Ch18

Rubble POV
It was dark and felt cold, I believe that I died from the robot and that Humdinger trick me. But then I slowly begin to open my eyes. My bison was blue but I was inside of something. I tried to stand but my legs felt weak, I couldn't even sit down. Then seconds later my vision was normal again. I noticed I was in a cage. It was big enough for me but the room I'm in was stranger. It's has no windows or much lights. There was just one light above in the middle of the room. The floors,walls and ceilings are concrete solid. There is a door but it's looks mechanic. Then the door slide open and someone walk in.

I try to stand once again but fell back down, I couldn't do anything but lay down.

Humdinger: "Ah it's good to see your up Rubble"

Rubble: "Humdinger"

Humdinger: "Your probably have many questions right now which will be answered soon, one for sure is that it's morning, you were brought here to me last night by my robot"

Rubble: "Since when do you started sending machines to do your work, what happen to those little kittens of yours?"

Humdinger: "Oh they were far to useless for me plus the amount of food, water I have to give them and their attitudes too ugh so much works"

Rubble: "So you got rid of them"

Humdinger: "Oh I wouldn't do that, you see Rubble they weren't good but they weren't bad either, I kept them but I made them better"

Rubble: "Better?"

Humdinger: "Why don't I show you"

Then somethings begin to walk behind Humdinger, I look closer to see it was the kittens all grown up. But what sickening me is that they are not cats, parts of their bodies are replace with robot parts. I nearly vomit. Their head is robotic and have the most viscous eyes.

Rubble: "You monster"

Humdinger: "Oh I know their monsters aren't they beautiful"

Rubble: "It's disgusting, you replace their parts with tech"

Humdinger: "I have to their normals parts were useless so I replace them with new tech"

Rubble: "Did they even had a choice?"

Humdinger: "Hehe of course not I make sure of it"

Rubble: "Are they even considered alive right now are they even cats?"

Humdinger: "Oh they are alive alright but under my control right catbots"

Catbots: "ME-OW"

Rubble: "You become sick Humdinger"

Humdinger: "No I've become a genius Rubble, for many years with you and the Paw Patrol I've always lost, not this time, as you can see I've made new robots and tech for myself obviously"

Humdinger then roll up his sleeves to reveal a weird purple strings wrap are his arm. I was confused at first until he raise his arms in the air and the strings begin to move and glow purple. The strings then unwrap from his arms and fell to the ground with him holding one ends with a special glove. He then use the strings as whip and whip in front of me. The purple glow then turn into purple electric shocks. It was an electric whip. I was speechless he might even have more tech, with this he could really hurt someone plus a whole town with his robots.

Humdinger: "I could see your speechless now"

Humdinger then retract his whips back onto his arms and rolled down his sleeves.

Rubble: "What's your plan Humdinger, you said you will show me"

Humdinger: "Starting to see my genius now huh hehe very well I'll show you"

A screen pop out of the wall of the room and turn on, then it showed drawing of Adventure Bay. Humdinger then begin to walk towards the screen.

Humdinger: "I know what your thinking, "Oh trying to take Adventure Bay all over again or become Mayor", haha no I don't want that anymore, all those times trying to take a town with pathetic people who doesn't appreciate you no, you see I don't want the town Rubble, I want to destroy it"

Rubble: "Why?"

Humdinger: "Your town ain't realistic, the people are far to nice and yet not nice to me"

Rubble: "It's because we are a good guys and your a twisted villain"

Humdinger: "Heh good guys and villains, tell me this bulldog, if you were good guys why did your friends leave?, they also put everything on your shoulders"

Rubble: "I-I-I don't know"

Humdinger: "And tell me if the people of that town is good then why do they always need your help the most"

Rubble: "It's because they needed help"

Humdinger: "Really a Mayor needs help finding her chicken, a Captain who's need help with his boat, people who needs help because of problems they cause, most missions you guys nearly died and what to the people gave you in return a thank you"

Rubble: "It's-It's not about what do I get in return it's about doing the right thing"

Humdinger: "Was letting your team leaving the right thing?"

Rubble: "Shut your god damn mouth"

Humdinger: "I've watch everything Rubble, I've seen what you've been"

Rubble: "Shut up you don't know nothing"

Humdinger: "Oh really I know the get together party isn't really a get together is it Rubble, you just wanted to yell at them"

Rubble: "N-No"

Then in a instant I was electric shock and felt stinging on my body. Then it stop and I felt pain trying to move.

Humdinger: "Don't try and lie to me again"

Rubble: "Agh (cough) so your doing all this for revenge is that it, why can't you moved on, you built robots why can't you go somewhere else and sell them become a millionaire"

Humdinger: "It's very simple Rubble, of course you should know of, it's like a itch you can't scratch or get rid of and you want it to end badly"

Rubble: "So what destroying the town will stop this itch of yours?"

Humdinger: "Hehe silly bulldog, my itch turn into a scar and it hurts badly, I will do anything to stop this scar from going deeper"

Rubble: "Then what are you going to do to me?"

Humdinger: "Torture you for a bit then finish my robots"

Rubble: "How many?"

Humdinger: "Mhm?"

Rubble: "How many robots you plan to destroy the town?"

Humdinger: "Oh about hundred thousands and it would be finish before the people even have a chance to evacuate"

Rubble: "You will not get away with this"

Humdinger: "For someone who grow up still have a childish mind, this isn't like before Rubble, the Paw Patrol won't stop me this time, in fact there won't be one anymore"

Rubble: "How could you tell, they are smart enough to get everyone out of town"

Humdinger: "Oh I know they are but I also know they wouldn't leave their previous leader behind"

Rubble: "They wouldn't, they don't even know enough about you so why would they risk that chance on saving me"

Humdinger: "Of course the pups wouldn't know but how about the original Paw Patrol?, they sure do look like they wanted to stay during the party maybe they wanted to save you"

Rubble: "Grrr I don't think they would"

Humdinger: "Oh they did Rubble"

Rubble: "Lier!!"

Humdinger: "Pff fine then just wait and see for yourself then Rubble but in the meantime why don't I have a little bit fun before I finish my robots"

Humdinger then brought out his electric whip again and the cage was open. I'm going to be in so much pain later but I need to find a way out of here fast.