Ch13

No Ones POV
Everyone was enjoying their time at the party except for Chase and Max. They always give glares at each other no matter where they go. No one even noticed them doing it.

Time past and soon it was time for a toast, so everyone gather at the tables. The pups one and Sweetie on one, Katie and Ryder on another one and the original Paw Patrol members on the last one with Rubble. Rubble was the first to stood up.

Rubble: "Hey everyone I wanted to thank you for all coming especially to my old friends"

Everyone look at the original Paw Patrol members and the the dogs felt nervous a bit but continued to feel happy.

Rubble: "We may had our differences and choose a path others wasn't happy about, but we still here and that what's matters"

Zuma: "Amen"

Rubble: "Of course it's not just original Paw Patrol members that's here, I am thankful to my new team as well, the pups"

Katie: "Whoo"

There was some clapping from Ryder and the dogs, the pups just smiled and wave.

Rubble: "The pups have been helping me a lot and it's not just missions it's also help me with my emotions, they make me happy"

Cooper: "Ooh Rubble no need to say that, you make us happy too"

Bella: "Yeah we should be thanking you for giving us a home"

Rubble: "I know but I wanted to show my appreciation for you guys, you all are special too me"

Max started to feel happy of what Rubble said, he felt proud and cheerful. He sit up straight like a ready police pup. Chase notice this and got annoyed right away. He puts his left paw on the table hoping that would calm him down. It did not but then he felt something grab his paw. He look over to see Skye paw on top of his. He turn to see Skye with gentle eyes which nearly made Chase said wow out loud.

Skye: "You ok?"

Chase: "Yeah I am just tired from all the fun, uh let's keep listening to Rubble"

Chase and Skye both then quickly turn back to Rubble. But Chase slightly look over at Skye from the corner of his eye. Chase then think to himself, Skye your the most dog I have ever seen. He wish he could tell her that but he was afraid she'll reject him. For a military dog who train and work out constantly is afraid to ask out the lover of his life.

Rubble: "I am also thankful that my beautiful wife Sweetie is here with us"

Sweetie: (Embarrassed) "Darling please"

Rubble: "And I am thankful Ryder and Katie could also be here"

Ryder: "Wouldn't miss it for the world"

Katie: "Got that right"

Rubble: "This party is not only a get together but also a goodbye to the dogs as well this might be the last time we will ever see them so let's make the most with them before they leave"

Ryder/Katie/Sweetie/Pups: "Yeah"

Dogs: (Little Sad) "Yeah"

Rubble: "Thank you and now time for the surprise"

Dogs: "Surprise?"

Rubble then left and grab his Dj set and place it on the ground.

Rocky: "Oh my god"

Marshall: "Is it?"

Skye: "No way"

Chase/Marshall: "Dj Rubble"