Ch10

Inside The Lookout
No One POV

Sweetie: "Rubble I can feel like your holding back something and I know it's about Chase and the others"

Rubble: "What?, what are you talking about I'm not holding back anything, and I'm glad Chase's guys are back"

Sweetie: "Rubble I'm your wife and have been with you for years now, I know you, is there something wrong?"

Rubble: " Sweets I'm fine really I've just need to plan for the get together party today"

Sweetie: "There's more then just the party it's a party you don't feel like throwing"

Rubble: "What you mean?, I sent the invitation to the others, now their here and we can catch up with things"

Sweetie: "I feel like you wanted more then to just catch up"

Rubble: "What other reasons I would make a get together party?"

Sweetie: "Because your angry, so you can show out your anger at them"

Rubble: "Haven't you seen me today or yesterday with them I was fine, completely fine"

Sweetie: "No you were just a good actor, it's all because you were so hurt before"

Rubble: "Sweetie I'm not hurt or angry or any other emotions beside happy, I'm happy they are here"

Sweetie: "Are you?"

Rubble: "Yes I am, and this party will be awesome I'm telling you, I already come up with games like pup pup boogie, I can't wait to see the pups faces what have I store for them, they'll be so surprised they don't know what hit them, I already made a reservation at Mr Porters already, and we are gonna have the party outside, Porter, Alex, Mayor Goodway, Captain Turbot, Katie and Ryder are bringing food to the party"

Sweetie: "What you said?"

Rubble: "I already come up with games-"

Sweetie: "No not that what you called them?"

Rubble: "Dogs I said Dogs"

Sweetie: "No you called them pups, your still holding back those bad times"

Rubble: "I meant to say dogs I have a new Paw Patrol members remember it's hard to keep track of them and the old Paw Patrol too"

Sweetie: "No you wouldn't forget you never forget anything about them, you know every single thing about each pups in the new Paw Patrol you even know things about the original Paw Patrol members"

Rubble: "Sweetie what are you trying to get out of this?"

Sweetie: "Your honesty Rubble, your not being honest"

Rubble: "But I am being honest, I don't hate them"

Sweetie: "Rubble you should me honesty is best to let out then being trap inside ready to explode, thanks to you I made myself better, I've become better because of you, now come on Rubble become better and tell me"

..............

Rubble: "Sweetie I'm being honest with you when I say this"

Rubble went close to Sweetie and put his head against her head. The two then starred at each other's eyes, Sweetie could see Rubble smiling. Sweetie was waiting for him to say something good or another lie but started to see tears coming from his eyes. Rubble smile then begin to fade while tears are running down his face.

Rubble: "I'm Not Fine"

Sweetie did the only thing she knows is right, she hugged him. She hugged him tight and hold him close to her. Rubble continue to cry and hugged her back. There was no more words needed, Sweetie finally see it Rubble wasn't happy.

Looout Yard With Everyone
No Ones POV
The pups and dogs were still play fetch but the dogs noticed how distant Max was from them. Every time the dogs were close to Max he would slow down or speed up just to get away from them. The dogs couldn't help but felt hated by Max.

Then soon everyone got tired and decide to take a break under a tree. They found a good big shade enough for all of them. The pups lay down on the grass, Skye, Rocky and Zuma lay down on the grass as well. Chase and Marshall lean against the tree all of them taking deep breath.

Bella: "Phew that was tiring but fun"

Cooper: "I have to admit you dogs got skills"

Zuma: "Ha we may be older but we still got fun in us little dude"

Rocky: "But Chase was the one that was going all out, most times you caught the ball before it even touch the ground"

Chase: "I train myself nearly everyday I also go to the gym, working out is like a hobby to me"

Bella: "But no one does great backflips then you Skye, you caught the ball with a backflip, that was amazing"

Skye: "Hehe thanks Bella I always do backflips when I'm happy"

Zuma: "You backflip all the time back then nonstop"

Rocky: "If I get a quarter every time she did a backflip I'll get a mansion like Chase"

Marshall: "Haha yeah because Chase is so rich"

Chase: "Hmmp well if I had a quarter every time you trip to the elevator Marshall, I'll be twice as rich"

Zuma: "Ooh dude the amount of times my face was on the floor"

Rocky: "The amount of times I get wet"

Skye: "The amount of jokes too"

Marshall: "Ok ok back then I was clumsy"

Chase/Skye/Rocky/Zuma: "Still is"

Chase: "But we don't mind Marshall it was funny to us"

Bella: "Wow you were clumsy Mr Marshall I bet you legs were wobbly all the times"

Marshall: "It's fine to call me Marshall, Bella no need for Mr"

Grizz: "So Rocky did you make any cool inventions back then too?"

Rocky: "Oh yeah there was this one time I made a treat launcher, Rubble loved it"

Daisy: "Hehe I bet he did, he can devour anything, one time there was a pie eating contest and my dad won first place"

Chase: "How many pies he ate?"

Daisy: "133"

Dogs: "133!"

Daisy: "Yup and he walk it off like nothing, most times I wonder if I can eat that much"

Cooper: "Ugh don't get Rubble's eating habit otherwise we'll ran out of food fast"

Daisy: "Hehe no promises"

Everyone started laughing then Chase noticed Max wasn't laughing and not even facing the group. Chase felt like Max wasn't part of the group and still felt hatred from him so Chase did the unthinkable.

Chase: "So uh Max what was it like when Rubble saved you?"

Everyone including Max quickly look at Chase with a surprise look. The dogs question themselves what is Chase doing. Max then turned his way to Chase and finally join the chat.

Max: "If you really want to know Chase I'll tell you"