Chapter 6

Y/n POV

"So... I am accompanying team 7 on their mission to guard a bridge builder?"

I ask the Hokage and he sets his pipe down and exhales a puff of smoke.

Hiruzen:"Team 7 has already left for their mission and I believe they should be entering the land of waves by now. I want you to go join them in their mission to protect the bridge builder for the remainder of the mission."

I nod taking all the information in, but a small pout forms on my face.

"I was going to teas- make a new friend with a hyuga though." I say after quickly correcting myself and Hiruzen chuckles.

Hiruzen:"That will unfortuntately have to wait. Leave as soon as you are ready, dismissed."

Bowing I use body flicker to go to my house and make sure the right poisons are where they should be and my weapons are all ready and on me. After that I make my way out of the village and to the land of waves.

_______________________

No POV

Y/n arrives just in time to see Kakashi trapped in a water bubble by Zabuza. He takes three senbons out a throws them at Zabuza hitting their mark.

One lands in his shoulder, another in his elbow and the last on in the forearm of the one holding Kakashi making Zabuza let go.

Kakashi drops into the water as Zabuza jumps away and looks around for Y/n.

Before anything else could happen more senbons come out and hit Zabuza in the neck. Y/n body flickers next to Kakashi who just got out of the water and a hunter-nin appears a little ways away with Zabuza's body.

'hunter-nin':"Thank you for your help. Taking him on myself would have been troubling."

They say before flickering away. Y/n turns to Kakashi with a smile.

Y/n:"Hello Kakashi, I am assigned to help you with the mission for the remainder of the mission." Y/n happily tells them.

Though Kakashi just eye simles at him for a few second before swaying and falling though Y/n catches him.

Y/n:"Oh my."

Turning to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuma he shoves Kakashi to Naruto and Sasuke who catch him while panicing.

Y/n:"You two carry him, he's heavy."

Naruto:"No kidding!"

Tazuma:"Lets get to my place."

He says as they start back to walking.

____________________

Y/n POV

"Tazuma you have a beautiful daughter, hard to believe your her father." I say as Tsunami blushes and Tazuma glares at me.

Sasuke:"Y/n."

"Oh am I doing it again?" I ask looking at him and he gives me a 'really' look.

Sakura:"Do what again."

"Oh I have a habit of teasing females I find cute or beatiful."

Sakura:"You've never did any of that to me."

I just smile as a silence ensues and Sakura's embarassment starts to build.

"Sadly I had to come on this mission, I could be tea- making a new friend." I say pouting and Sasuke shakes his head.

Tsunami:"Who is it?"

"Oh a hyuga, from what I understand she should be my age."

At some point while Tsunami and I were talking Kakashi had awoken and come into the room and started to explain that Zabuza may still be alive.

Naruto:"Wasn't he killed by those needles hte hunter-nin and Y/n threw at him?"

"You have to be persice with senbon needles and the hunter-nin's weren't poisoned unlike mine." I say now coming into the conversation.

Kakashi:"Speaking of that what poison did you hit him with?"

"Provided that the hunter-nin doesn't somehow make an antidote he should be in enough pain to make him wish he were dead. Though it may not last aslong since the mist does mess with the amount of poison."

Kakashi:"I see, so he should be out of comission for a few days I take it."

"Indeed, the poison gets worse should it interact with chakra. Originally it should last about a day and a half."

Kakashi:"While that happens I want you to protect Tazuma whlie I help Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura train."

"Understood." I tell him and he and the three leave to go train.

Looking back I see Tazuma and Tsunami looking at me along with a boy sitting at the top of the stairs.

"Need something?" I ask tilting my head.

Tazuma:"You use poisons?"

"Mhm. Useful for me. My strength isn't a strong suit."

Tazuma:"So you use poison to make up for it."

"Correct."

Tsunami:"Your eyes are beautiful."

"Thanks, I get them from my mom. She was a beautiful woman." I say sitting down and Tsunami seems to sense something.

Tsunami:"What happen to her, if you dont mind my asking."

"The two tails." I say my smile now fixed as memories of the night surface. "I actually really liked cats, I know its illogical but everytime I see one I just get reminded."

Tazuma:"So... got any girlfriend?"

He ask awkwardly trying to change the subject and Tsunami send him a scolding look whlie he shrugs.

"A Inuzuka, she's really fun to mess with. I can safely say I do love her." I say now genuniely smiling.

Tsunami:"Thats the clan that uses dogs right?"

I nod. "Yep. Though she does get mad at me sometimes due to my habit, but its not my fault she got her looks from her mother."

Tazuma:"I feel bad for any shy girl around you."

"Hinata goes red from anything I say, so easy to mess with."

Tazuma:"Point proven."

Tsunami:"How old is she?"

"The mother 36, the daughter 13." I tell her and we continue to talk about random topics.

______________________________________________