Prince Keith x Servant Lance

Start from the beginning

After a while, Keith pulled away," I spoke with my father." Lance frowned, hands on Keith's shoulders,"What did he say?" Keith shook his head,"It's no use, he won't listen." Lance clutched Keith's shirt and frowned,"What do we do?" Keith leaned forward," Alright, I have a plan. Listen carefully.."

~

It was the day of the wedding. Prince Sebastian impatiently tapped his foot on the ground at the altar, Zarkon sitting in his seat, fuming, the king of Reanov rolling his eyes and the prince, the groom, was nowhere to be found. The 3,000 people invited waited and murmured and whispered and all waited in pure silence for Prince Kogane.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Keith! Can you believe this?! I'm beating you!!~" Lance laughed in a singsong voice, riding his white horse, Blue into the forest. Keith was barely behind him, racing to catch up with him with his black horse, Red. "No, I can't believe it! I'm running away from my wedding on my horse, while my boyfriend is shamelessly beating me." Lance whooped,"You better believe it, babe! I know this forest better than you, I collected wood every week for the castle!" Keith just smirked and maneuvered his ways  through the trees, hiding from Lance. Lance finally slowed down, panting. "Keith. Get out of the trees." Silence. Lance frowned,"Did you really run away with me just so you could abandon me in the wo-" He yelped as Keith pulled him from his horse and kissed him passionately.  Lance smiled into the kiss and grinned as the castle was miles away.

A few hours passed and the King and Prince of Reanov postponed the wedding until someone found the Prince. Zarkon yelled at Commanding General Shirogane, and Shiro sent out five search parties for his little brother. But he knew he didn't need to. 

"Amor, where are you taking me?" Keith smiled,"You'll see. Trust me, when you see it you'll be overjoyed." Lance quirked his eyebrow behind the blue blindfold and Blue quietly trodded behind Keith, who walked through the forest holding and directing Blue in the reins.  After a few minutes, Keith stopped. "Are we here?" Keith smiled,"Yeah. Take off the blindfold." Lance slipped the blindfold off and his eyes widened,"T-The castle?!" In front of then was the castle of Marmora, home of King Zarkon and Prince Kogane. Keith held Lance by the waist and pulled him down from Blue, kissing his forehead. "Don't worry. My Father literally sent almost every soldier to find me in the forest, including himself and the King and Prince of Reanov. So while they are gone looking for us in the forest, we will be in the castle the entire time. Then when they come back, we'll leave to the forest into our new home." Lance relaxed a bit and noticed Shiro and Allura standing at the front doors of the castle. "'Lura? General Shirogane? What's going on? Keith?" Keith smiled and took Lance's hands in his,"Lance, you're the love of my life, and you know that. I loved for the longest time and I knew you were the person I wanted to be with. When my Father signed the alliance, I knew it I was gonna get married, but not to Prince Sebastian. I knew it would be you." Lance flushed and his lips parted, eyes watering,"Keith. No way." He felt something cool slip onto his finger and he looked down. A silver ring with a glistening blue opal shined in the moonlight of the night sky. Keith turned red and squeezed Lance's hand," Lance, I want to get married. If you'll let me marry you." Lance instantly jumped up and kissed Keith's lips roughly, murmuring sweet 'yes'es into his lips. They pulled away, cheeks wet with tears. Lance mumbled,"The wedding..." Keith smiled,"All is prepared. They prepared it this morning for my wedding with Prince Sebastian, but it was postponed. So nothing had been taken down." Lance laughed,"You thought this through, didn't you?" Keith hummed," Allura, will you..?" Allura walked over and grabbed Lance's arms,"Let's get you ready."

~

Keith waited in the dark room of the chapel. Only moonlight filled the room and shined on the chandelier. Shiro clasped a hand on his arm,"Everything will be alright." Keith sighed in relief," I know." Light piano music filled the room and Lance stepped out from the door. Keith's breathing hitched for a moment and Lance smiled at him. He wore a white halterneck pantsuit, his neck with a blue opal in the middle and around his waist, a silky ribbon also with a blue opal and the back swooped down in a back panel skirt. He wore white riding boots, ready for the travel afterward. Keith felt his face flush as he saw the flowers in Lance's hand, truly looking like a bride.

Keith wore his military uniform, simple and black like a marine. A red tie pulled back his hair. His heart beat thumped and thumped as Lance walked up the steps and slowly met him in the eyes. The only audience were his friends, the servants and Keith. Shiro stepped out with his military uniform, similar to Keith's but with a purple medal showing his rank. He carried a pillow with two crowns. Lance's eyes widened,"What's this?" Keith reached out and his finger traced the edge of a beautiful silver tiara. He lifted it and Lance realized there was a blue gem in the middle and in the back was small veil. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck bashfully,"It's a Marmoran  ritual, where the bride and groom give each other a crown if they are royalty. A prince is someone who has love all around him. That's what it means." He gently placed the crown on Lance's head and smiled,"You were never a servant. You had love all around you, so you were always a prince. You deserve to be a prince." Lance grinned at him softly and lifted the other silver tiara, placing it on Keith's head. Keith closed his eyes," Now I'm really a prince. A real one. Because I have you with me." Lance closed his eyes, tears managing to slip out. Keith grabbed both his hands and turned to Shiro,"Will you..?"

After the wedding, the husbands ate all the food at the reception which was preserved and danced all night till sunrise and the sound of clapping hooves. They made their way into the stables and got on their horses, avoiding the soldiers and riding to their future life together.

I'll post twice in a day becuz I've been absent for a while. I want to do a Mermay fic too so yeah. I'm excited for the summer!!