Drunk Lance/10 Things I Hate About You

I thought this was funny

Anyways story-

It, of course, started with Lance challenging Keith again. See who'd get drunk first. Hide that fact he was a lightweight. He was gone after four drinks. 

"NEVER GONNA GIVE CHU UP, NEVER GONNA LET CHUUUUUUUUU DOWNNNNNNN!!! "

"WHAT IS LOVE?! BABY,DON'T HURT ME.....No MORE. WHAT IS LOVEEEEE-"

"Hello. Is it me your looking FORRRRRR-"

Hunk grabbed the slurred Lance and pulled the microphone out of his hand."Buddy, you need to stop drinking." Lance reached out for the bottle of vodka,"NO way. I feel AMAZING. I need to refresh myschelf after singing so much. I am an amazing singer, mind chu. Swhut up, Keef." Keith scoffed and grabbed the leather jacket hanging on Shiro's couch," I can take him home, I'm tired anyways. Thanks for everything Shiro." Shiro nodded and sipped his drink, waist around his husband, Adam,"No problem, Keith. It was fun." Pidge put down their phone,"Already? I need to record at least one more song. The more blackmail material, the merrier I will be." Keith chuckled and took the dancing Lance out of Hunk's big arms,"Nooooooooo! HUnkkkkkyyyyy, don't let me go with himmmmmmmmmmmm. I wanna stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Hunk gladly dropped him in Keith's arms. Lance landed with an 'oof' on Keith's chest and looked up skeptically,"Hmmmm. How do I know you're the real Keith, and not his bigger, cooler, grizzled older brother? Or a stalker." Keith huffed and took the wobbly bottle out of his hands, tossing it to Pidge, who frankly chugged the last of it down. "Lance, I need you to last a little longer. I need your apartment address." Hunk shrugged," I can send it to you." Keith sighed,"Could you? Thanks."

Keith took him that night while Lance was majorly annoying. He held him by the waist, with one arm around his neck."Keeeeeeeeeithhhhhhhh. Why did chu have to take me home? Why couldn't, like Pidge or Hunk or Shiro or 'Lura take me?" Keith groaned,"For the last time, I volunteered to take your sorry drunk ass home, okay?" Lance smirked at him lopsided,"Awww, do you wuv me?" Keith turned bright red, redder than Lance in his drunken state.

"Well, I hate chu."

Ouch.

"There are many things that I hate about chu....Oh! Let me tell you them, Allllllll of them. Well, not all cuz it'd go on foreeeeeeeeever, but I'll just say ten." Keith sighed," Lance I don't think-" Lance stopped him,"AAPAPAPAPD. SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH." He smudged a finger against Keith's lips. "Number 1. I hate your mullet." Keith scoffed,"Pretty damn obvious." Lance humphed,"SSHUHUHSH. Number 2! I hate your smartness. Too damn smart for your own good, smarter than me." Keith huffed and decided to let him go on. "I'm cold." Keith sighed and wrapped him in his leather jacket.

"NUMBER 3! I hate the way you look at me with those eyes. So gentle and kind sometimes, like you're looking at me fondly or wistfully. Don't think I don't notice, Keefy weefy. I think..." He poked his cheek,"...you are in love with me." Keith froze. He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and stopped breathing entirely. Lance turned his head and mumbled into his shoulder,"Or you hate me. Or you think I'm annoying. Or the opposite. I never can tell. You're so mysterious and edgy and emo." Keith sighed in relief and noticed Lance's hobbling walking. "Let's sit down, I think Hunk texted me the address already." They found a nearby bench in the park and Lance almost slid off the seat, so Keith sat next to him with an arm wrapped around his waist and a red face.  Lance's eyes began to close sleepily until he suddenly opened his eyes and sat up straight,"NUMBER 4! I hate the way you talk to me. In a deep, husky voice, being sexy and whatnot." Keith choked on air and sputtered," Uhm, what?!-" Lance shushed him again,"APAPPAPAPAPD! I'm doing the sexy husky talking here." Keith's heart was thumping wildly and the phone quivered in his hand. " Number 5. I hate your eyes. They're purple." Keith felt his cheeks burn at that. Not many people noticed that. But Lance did,"A-Alright, let's get moving. Come on." Lance slowly got up and promptly leaned onto Keith, all his weight on him. "Number 6! I hate the way you touch me. So soft and gentle, like the way you look at me, but you handle me with care. You don't want to hurt me." Keith's heart seized at that and his grip tightened on Lance's waist," Of course not." Lance grinned and let out a small giggle, his eyes crinkling and cheeks still red. "You love me~" Keith just stayed quiet.