Double Date

A beautiful tan skinned boy with blue eyes walked into his dorm room, where his roommate was already there on his bed, reading a book. The boy's name was Lance. Lance smiled and his cheeks turned red seeing the handsome mullet man there. He waved his hands in the air flamboyantly and said dramatically" Keithyyyyyyy, I had such a longgggg day! Lance needs some huggies! "He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck and giggled lightly. His heart warmed when Keith chuckled and set down his book, and looked at him lovingly, with his full attention. Lance cupped his cheek and stared into Keith's enticing violet eyes. Keith chuckled again, "Looks like Lance wants more than just a hug. Lance scoffed and Keith pecked him lightly on the lips. Lance's arms tightened around his neck,"I got

a text from Will Solace, remember? He wants to know if you're up for a double date tomorrow." Keith raised an eyebrow," With who? Don't tell me it's-"

"Nico deAngelo" Keith groaned,"So Will finally asked him out and became his boyfriend? Damn it, he's the freshman who always irritates the hell out of me." Lance frowned and poked his cheeks with his finger," You're not going on a date with him, you're going on a date with me. So I'm gonna tell Will we gladly accept." Keith humped and crossed his arms stubbornly and Lance kissed his cheek before pulling out his phone and texting him.

It was the night of the date and Keith wore a leather jacket with a red shirt and jeans. Lance had a blue flannel and a white shirt. They met up with Will and Nico and Keith's eyebrow twitched. Nico was wearing the exact same outfit Keith was. Keith whispered to Lance, irritated," Great, now we will look like twins!" Lance rolled his eyes and waved at Will, who was wearing a yellow shirt and white jeans. That boy was the definition of sunlight.

Will greeted them both politely and Nico scowled at Keith. Will laughed nervously," excuse my boyfriend.." Nico's pale cheeks turned red from embarrassment and how Will's arm was around his waist. They entered the diner and ordered their food. So far everything was going fine. Keith wasn't being bothered by Nico and Nico wasn't being bothered by Keith. It was a bit weird to hear Nico deAngelo laugh and giggle as much as he did, but it was sweet to know Will was making him that happy. It was the same on the other end. Then things went wrong.

Lance went up to go to the bathroom and Keith waited patiently for him while on his phone checking the notifications. Will had also gone to the bathroom and took a long time, which was probably because he found Lance and they started talking. So, both emo kids were alone. All Nico could see was Keith's irritating head. Really irritating. Nico didn't have much against the guy,just hated how arrogant and prideful he was. So he rolled up a piece of paper from the straws and spit it, hitting Keith in the head. Keith's head whipped around and he glared at Nico, who pulled out his phone just at the right time.

Lance and Will came back and Keith leaned in close so they couldn't hear them. " Babe, that's it. I can't take this anymore. From now on, no double dates....just..-''Keith glanced away shyly, his cheeks reddening, "-just the two of us next time..." Lance blushed and nodded," Alright." Then Keith got serious,"So let's address this seriously like adults and-"

" Ditch them?"

" Ditch them."

They both quickly paid the check and left that place as fast as they could, Will and Nico too concentrated on each other to notice. Lance pulled him into an alley and kissed him roughly, cupping his cheeks. Keith chuckled against his lips and pulled his hips, so they could be closer together. It was supposed to be simple, but they couldn't help themselves, especially not Keith since Lance pulled on the hook of his belt and opened his mouth, begging Keith to kiss him more. Tugging clothes, breathing hard, wet tongues all in a hidden alleyway where no one could see them. No one.

Well except for the poor unfortunate Nico who could see them slightly from the window. Poor kid was traumatized. He didn't tell Will though. He decided to let them have their privacy and not stare. Thankfully.

"Hey Will?" Will neatly put down his napkin,"What's up, babe?" Nico started to blush,

"Can we....like, you know, go...somewhere else more....private..? He looked up at Will nervously and Will's heart was gone for that boy. Will smiled warmly, cheeks reddening," I-sure."

They left the diner in a hurry, paying quickly. Will and Nico left the diner and Will saw from the corner of his eye, Lance and Keith. Will turned red and Nico put a finger to his lips and they walked away slowly and out of reach from klance.

But then Will stopped him,"Nico." Nico briefly turned around,"Yeah-" He was cut off by Will grabbing him gently by the elbow and putting a hand on his waist while connecting their lips gently. Nico's dark eyes widened, but kissed back and Will pressed them closer together, wanting to blur the lines in between their bodies and kissing him passionately. Nico pulled away for a second, breathing hard like a gaping fish. Will was to, but his tight grip on Nico didn't loosen. " I've...never done that before so I wanted to...see how it felt." Nico didn't stop staring at his pink lips,"How did it make you feel?" Will brushed their lips together again," it made me want to kiss you again." Nico didn't hesitate a moment longer.

Bonus scene!

Thanks to Klance, Solangelo is a lot more cuddly and comfortable around each other so people get used to it.