I don't care when I'm in class. I don't care if I skip classes and fights. I don't know if my grades are good or not, but it's impossible to be good just like this.

    They have seen the great achievements of this group of people on the forum, and they know that it is difficult to be kind to someone like Shen Jin who offends them face to face.

    I don't know who shouted: "Brother Jin, we're not afraid of him!"

    "Brother Jin fly bravely, Class 9 and Class 9 will always be with you!"

    "What kind of gold is put on your face, do you want to see Shen Jin taking care of you?" A boy from the private office choked.

    "It's funny, people even dare to provoke Brother Kun, do you still need your group of soft-footed shrimp to help out?"

    "Don't commoners like to hold groups."

    It may be that Qiankun and the others were punished to stand just now. For the foreign students, this is evidence that they are not welcome, which makes this group of people unable to help ridicule.

    They had already figured out the general situation of this class during this period of time, and they knew that this Shen Jin was famous, but he was a loner, let alone Alpha, even the sexual Omega didn't pay attention, otherwise he wouldn't be the Frost Flower recognized by Nanhu. .

    Maybe even the classmates in the class didn't recognize them all, so what kind of classmates are pretending to be affectionate at the moment.

    They weren't stupid either, they deliberately said that, if it went well, they would be able to provoke the relationship between Shen Jin and the classmates, and it would be convenient for them to win over one of them.

    The boy who spoke was stunned by Shen Jin's gaze, and the words behind him were swallowed unconsciously.

    The classmates in Class 9 also have tempers, and they have never erupted on a large scale before, so the two sides have always been at a delicate balance.

    A few Alphas from Class 9 stood up:

    "Don't go too far!"

    "That is, you went to the old school like you used to, and come to our place to be ridiculous.

    " It's been leveled~ There's no school to go back to~"

    Some students in Class 9 are also mean when they talk, and they poke wherever they can make people uncomfortable.

    Seeing that the two sides disagreed and were about to fight, Shen Jin suddenly stood up.

    squeak.

    The sound of moving the chair was not loud, but it made both parties look at him again.

    While everyone was watching, Shen Jin said lightly, "Thank you, I've never been afraid." The

    first sentence was in response to the classmate's saying, "We are not afraid of him," while the latter sentence was aimed at outsiders.

    Shen Jin also went out, Class 9 was the real blow up this time.

    On the one hand, the classmates in Class 9 were surprised that Shen Jin would actually say thank you to them, on the other hand, they felt proud in front of this group of young masters.

    Shen Jin hid in the toilet, her fair face slowly turned red, until her ears were flushed in the end.

    He has never been helped like this since he was a child. If he doesn't escape quickly, he will be exposed.