He took out a small mirror and looked at his face and hairstyle, and then carefully glanced at the places that could be seen with the naked eye. It was very good, his clothes were neat and his tie was not crooked.

    Perfect, today is still the impeccable Shen Jin!

    He raised his hand to open the door.

    Ok?

    I found a small oil stain, ah, it seems to be stained when eating soup dumplings in the morning.

    It's because the soup dumplings in that store are so delicious, it's not because he was caught by the food and forgot to pay attention to his image.

    He immediately found a portable stain remover in his pocket, sprayed and rubbed, and finally got it done, and then went out.

    All the sinks at Southlake High School are outside the toilets and are communal, and two beautiful Omegas are chatting vigorously at this time.

    "Have you heard, Shen Jin seems to be back to school today!"

    "It's been two weeks since the new semester, so he's only here, so the rumors are probably true, right?"

    "If I had him, he would have cried out in the toilet . It's miserable or he is miserable, with such a small chance of being hit by him..." The other person was about to answer, just when he looked up, he saw Shen Jin walking slowly from behind, coming to him and turning on the faucet to wash his hands.

    The two Omegas froze immediately, and they were caught talking badly behind their backs, so who wouldn't be embarrassed.

    Shen Jin slowly washed his hands, interlaced his white porcelain fingers in the running water, and took a few tissues from the carton to dry them.

    Before stepping away, as if remembering something, he turned his head and said, "I didn't faint from crying." This

    was the first time the two Omegas came into close contact with Shen Jin, and they watched him walk away for a while.     Shen Jin's appearance instantly attracted the attention of most people, and even the classmates who were stealing breakfast couldn't help but look up at him.     He walked to the desk of the boy who threw the book, the arrogant boy met Shen Jin's cold eyes, and stammered, "No, sorry...sorry."

    It's a joke, it's really crying, can you see it?

    Shen Jin thought to himself, went to the teacher's office first, and received a lot of attention along the way.

    As soon as he arrived at the office, he was cared by many teachers overtly and secretly, and he was afraid of hurting his self-esteem, so he could only attack him.

    However, Shen Jin, like before, apologized for taking a leave of absence for two weeks. He looked like a good student with good manners and culture, and he didn't seem to be affected by the rumors at all.

    Instead, Shen Jin asked where the head teacher went. Today's morning self-study was for Chinese, but the head teacher didn't come, and the class was full of excitement.

    "He may have overslept for the lesson plan again. You are still the class representative this semester, so let's read aloud to the students first."

    The Chinese teacher in their class is a young man who has not graduated for a few years. He always works very hard to make lesson plans and is late. , as this has been reported several times.

    The summer heat has not yet passed, and most of the students are still immersed in the aftertaste of the summer vacation, especially the Alphas in the back row.