Chapter 8

Izumi moaned in contentment when she felt Itachi's breath hitting on her pussy, sending delicious shivers down her spine until her toes urge to swivel. However, her breath is completely taken away when Itachi's tongue latched onto her clitoris, flicking her nub before sucking it.

The pleasure was all too much for the kunoichi who has experienced such a high for the first time in her life aside from using her sharingan to deal with enemies, as her body tried to back away but Itachi maintained a firm hold on her thighs.

"Let me savor you". Itachi mumbled huskily, drawing a teasing finger on her labia, glancing at Izumi once in a while to look at her expression.

He loved seeing her face scrunch in elation, sweat beading her forehead, her body all hot and bothered, and a moaning mess because of him.

Gently ceasing in a finger, in her opening Izumi gasped forgetting to breathe for a moment until she felt his wet tongue lapping on her juices that she breathed for a moment, heavily.

She tightly gripped Itachi's long hair which was tied and she only wished to untie that knot to let his silky black mane free for her grasp "Ah! S-slow... dow-n, Itac.."

Even through the indecipherable words, Itachi still slowed down.

Her outcries and gasps straight went to his dick which was painfully erect, ready to pummel in her awaiting wet hole, his bottoms becoming incredibly uncomfortable as he shifted in them while sucking on her until he couldn't contain it any longer.

He pulled back, his fingers still ramming in her pussy while she lurched and turned in awaiting pleasure, her toes curled, ready to feel the dizzy phenomenon when Itachi removed his fingers, earning a whimper from her, "Nani..?".

The ravenette let out a breathy laugh, "Patience, Izumi-chan".

Izumi blushed, feeling called out.

"You're so.." Her words got stuck in her mouth when Itachi suddenly lifted her and she subconsciously wrapped her legs around his waist, hugging his naked chest with her naked body, driving him on the edge once again.

Her boobs, mashed between his sweaty chest, rubbing as he walked towards the messy bed, ready to get messier.

Izumi gripped Itachi's face which had the remains of her, making her blush harder, but it fascinated her too. She wanted to know the taste of her, on his lips. So she gently pecked his lips, taking in his bottom lip to assault as she received a grunt of approval.

Her fingers were quick to tightly pull his long hair and rip the rubber band, letting his naturally beautiful hair-free for her and only, her. It swelled her heart, that one will ever know the feeling of how soft and luscious his hairs are, how gently Itachi kisses, how he ravages her down there, how he adores her.

No one will ever know.

The contents spiraled on the bed and were thrown away in a frenzy contrary to how softly he placed the kunoichi on the bed, taking a step back to remove his bottoms.

There he stood in all his naked glory, his sweaty chest shining against the lamp as his long black hair stick to it. Izumi sucked in breath capitated by his sheer male glamour.

Itachi ran a hand through his hair as he inched closer to her on the bed, making space for himself by pulling apart her legs. His erect member slightly grazed her wet pussy, groaning she tried to regain that feeling but the ravenette stilled her.

Amber eyes met each other filled with lust, their sharingan got automatically activated once overwhelmed by the intense desire to consume one another.

Looking at her, he said, "You look beautiful, you were always beautiful".

Tears glazed her eyes as she shook her head lightly, "Don't say such things, Itachi please!". She begged knowing that tonight is the only night they both have, for tomorrow will tell who will prevail in their plans.

Itachi or Izumi?

Itachi cupped her face, adjoining their forehead as he took in her lips for a sweet kiss. It wasn't full of desire or lust, it was full of immense love and devotion, and it just made the tears fall as they kissed, so softly, again tormented by their duties.

The head of the erect member rubbed her opening and she gasped in his kiss, scratching his shoulders for some kind of relief, "Just concentrate on me". She nodded, looking into his eyes, and what she saw bewildered her.

Love

His eyes were filled with love and Izumi was too enchanted to look away even when Itachi slowly entered her, her breathing heavy but she never looked away.

Even when the pain shot through her and the amber eyes filled with tears, she did not look away. She looked right at that man who she loves the most and their union of becoming one.

Itachi clenched his eyes, the feel of her wet walls against his hard dick was almost maddening.

"I love you", his eyes snapped open at her declaration and he smiled, cupping her face, "I know". He replied, troubled.

Slowly, slowly he started moving in her, eradicating her pain and converting it into pleasure. Their grunts and moans filled the annex, Izumi riding in her high as Itachi pummeled into her.

"Ah..I-Itachi-kun". She wailed, gripping the rail above the bed as he thrust into her vagina.

"Izu-mi". His hot mouth devoured her breast as they left his marks on her.

━━━━━━
🐈🔞💦

I am very insecure when it comes to writing smut so some rightful encouragement will be very welcome.

IG: @theiawrites

━━━━━━

🌸FOLLOW FOR MORE🌸

━━━━━━