Don't Yell at Me (and some info so you don't ask questions)

So don't be mad about not having BEN as a boyfriend. :) It wouldn't have happened, and you got Monica. Monica's better than BEN will ever be B)

So, uh yeah if you're asking about the ending, I just sort of wanted the story to end up nicely without some of the serious creepypasta shit that normally happens. The story would've ended up feeling unoriginal to me and I worked hard on this fanfic. I don't regret it somehow. 

Soooooooooo, anyway, yes, Monica and you are an item and it's a good ending without the serious drama. I did say there wasn't going to be a relationship between BEN and you, and it was problems between you two that made it a BENDrownedXReader. Y'all frenemies at least. 

And yes he did torture Gerald. Why? Gerald was gonna do some messed up shit. Who killed Bethany? Sir Smiley Son of a Woods (AKA Jeff). Legit just saying that only because some of you might've not figured it out. I think this is more of an angst fanfic than the actual happy-go-lucky mood I was in when I made each chapter. 

Soccer? He was sort of an inspiration from two of my cats. He's black and white, so that's why he's called Soccer. There's this secret about him, but guess what? He's gonna be in other fanfics besides this one! (and I love him too much to let him stay in this one)

So, yeah. A sequel. Yes, a sequel. It's called Descendent of a Survivor. Check it out :)

Don't ask about the ending there isn't actually any plot holes I hope. 

Again, don't yell at me because of how it turned out I'm uncomfortable writing lemon and not good with romance parts of stories.