Chapter 14

Niall awoke with a jolt. He realized he must've blacked out at some point. He was surprised he was even alive. After what the men had did to him though, he wished he wasn't.

Small sobs ripped through Nialls chest as he thrashed around in the chair he was tied to. 

His whole body was sore and he wished he was safe with the boys. He missed the boys so much. 

All Niall could do was hope they were coming, and sleep away this nightmare. 

He heard footsteps coming towards the room he was in, but by the time the door swung open, Niall was out cold.

.

.

.

"I'm seriously starting to doubt you know which direction to go," Louis stated.

"I'm following the road smartass you got a better idea?" Zayn retorted.

"Actually," Louis smirked, "yeah I do."

Louis nodded his head toward a field, in the middle of the field, was a helicopter. 

"That's real funny Lou," Zayn said, rolling his eyes. 

"Did you forget who your friends with wise guy?" Louis stated. "Give me a wrench and ill have that bad boy in the air faster than you can last!!"

"Haha, penis jokes!" Harry laughed, amused by Louis' wacky idea. 

"Louis, that mechanics class you took sophomore year and failed is not gonna help you fix a helicopter," Liam stated. "We need to keep walking."

"Um I did NOT fail," Louis retorted. "I passed with a C thank you very much. I don't think it even needs fixing. It appears the chopper is ready to go."

Louis nodded his head towards the helicopter again and the boys saw two men walking towards it.

"Come on lets go!" 

With that Louis took off running towards the helicopter and the boys followed. 

They group jumped through the doors and slammed it shut just as the other men came running. 

"Hey dickheads!" The men shouted trying to reach the chopper. "You're fucked!!"

"GO GO GO!!" Zayn yelled to Louis, who had flattered himself with driving the helicopter.

"Aye aye captain!" Louis yelled, flipping the first switch he saw and jolting the vehicle forward. "Here we gooo!" 

Louis' smile was wild as he steered the vehicle into the air. The rest of the boys faces were filled with fear and adrenaline. 

"How the fuck do you know how to drive a helicopter Lou!?" Harry yelled.

"I don't!" Louis laughed, "I figured it's similar to the video games!"

Liams face filled with horror at that while the other boys laughed. 

"Lets go get Niall."

For some reason, the boys felt oddly optimistic about this. It seemed too good to be true...