Chapter 12

Niall screamed and kicked as he was carried away by the strange men. He was terrified. 

"Shut the fuck up kid!" The man holding him yelled as they climbed into a car. 

"Noooo pl-pl-please I neeeed to go back" Niall cried. 

"That's too damn bad isn't it," the bigger man, no doubt the leader said. 

Niall cried as they drove further and further from the boys. 

.

The car shuttered to a stop outside of an old cabin. Niall hiccuped a sob as the smaller man picked him up harshly and carried him inside. Niall was sat on a chair and tied down. 

"Quit crying and listen," The biggest man seethed. "My name is Keith, this is Mark," he said, pointing to the smaller man. "And the man who caught you while we were fighting is Darren." 

Niall just continued to cry.

.

.

.

"Drive Zayn! Fuck we gotta go!" Liam yelled as the boys pilled into the truck.

"I'm going I'm going, shit" Zayn said. 

The boys drove and drove, trying to follow where the car had taken their little Niall. 

.

"Liam calm the fuck down, we'll find him," Louis soothed, setting a hand on Liams  shoulder. 

"We lost the fucking trail Lou, don't tell me to calm down!" Liam seethed.

The car was silent then as the four boys drove down the abandoned highway, praying they were going in the right direction.

XX

Hey I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever.

Ive got sloppy and unmotivated with this book.

Ill try and update better soon, sorry this one was short. 

Love you all, thank you for the support.