Chapter 4

Niall lay there by the door, sobbing his eyes out, curling himself into a tiny ball. He was alone. 

His whole family was gone. He couldn't do this. He was just a kid. How was he supposed to survive alone?

 Niall started to panic at that. He was alone. No one was coming to save him. Digging his nails into his hands he took some deep breaths. 

He didn't know how long he had been laying by the door crying. Hours maybe. He didn't care. He was gonna die. Standing up to look at his surroundings he found he was in a clothes store. 

Jumping when he heard the engine of a truck outside, he quickly ran. Hiding in a nearby rack. Crying silent tears as he held his breath. Hoping whoever was in the truck wouldn't come inside. 

Luck never seemed to be on his side as he heard multiple loud voices from outside. Then the door flew open. Niall flinched as four tall buff men stepped inside. Closing the door behind them. 

Niall had never felt so alone and afraid in his life. He curled up even smaller and whimpered when two legs appeared in front of the rack he was hiding in. 

"Ugh lads?" He heard a voice call, "I do believe we have company," the same voice spit, his tone filled with hatred and amusement. Niall tried to muffle his cries at that. If the zombies didn't kill him these boys will. 

"What are you on about Lou?" Niall heard a deeper voice say. 

"Come on over boys, seems there's a spy among us." The Louis boy, "we could have some fun with this one."

With that the clothes hiding his small frame were moved aside, and Niall let out a broken sob as he looked up at the four men in front of him. 

They all gasped. "Jesus it's a kid," the strongest built of them said. 

"Damnit Lou, you scared the crap outta him," a raven haired boy said. 

The Louis boy winced at that, stepping back from the boy and glancing at a tall lad with wild curls. Niall just sobbed into his knees. He was gonna die, and no one was coming to save him.