Jungkook ♡ Midnight Adventure [request]

Start from the beginning

Your singing voice wasn't all that great and personally you thought it sounded better while singing slower songs, but karaoke was all about having fun wether you sounded good or not, so to keep things fun, you chose an upbeat and well-know Kpop song from the 2000s. The distinctive opening lyric at the beginning of the song popped up on the screen and you sang along, causing Jungkook to whoop and holler in response, cheering you on by yelling an enthusiastic, "Fighting!"
You put your heart and soul into the song before the chorus hit and you began doing some of the choreography which made Jungkook's reactions even more boisterous. At point he even joined in, doing the dance with you which made you encourage him to join in singing as well, which he did. Admittedly, it was much more fun as a duet, both of you singing along in the most out of tune voices.
After exerting all your energy singing at the karaoke bar, you needed something refreshing to help cool off, suggesting a 24 hour convenience store run for ice cream.

"This definitely hits the spot." You sighed contently, sinking into the car seat.
Jungkook hummed in agreement, taking a bite out of his corn-shaped ice cream which he spent forever looking for in the freezer.
At that point, it was 12:45 AM and you still weren't tired, even after walking around a night market and bouncing around a small karaoke booth for over an hour
"How about we do something relaxing next?" Jungkook suggested.
"I'm up for whatever."
"Perfect." He put the car in drive and pulled out of the convenience store parking lot.
You didn't put much thought into where he was taking you, instead listening to the music being played though the speakers and looking out the window, watching the scenery pass by.

After a few minutes the car came to a stop as Jungkook pulled over and parked on the curb.
"Where are we going?" You inquired, stepping out of the vehicle.
"I can't tell you. Just follow me."
You chose not to ask any questions, playing along and allowing him to lead you to a building. He pulled open a door at the side leading to a stairwell. He kept hold of your hand as you trailed behind him ascending the steps. At some point he instructed you to lower your head and not look up until he told you to.

"Alright baby, keep your head down. Don't peek, okay?"
"Okay."
Your eyes stayed glued to the stairs as you and Jungkook continued up them, moving much slower than you would have liked. The anticipation was killing you.
He came to a brief stop before opening a door and leading you outside. It was clear to you that he had brought you to a rooftop, but you weren't sure why.
"Alright, you can look now."
Your head lifted and it felt like the breath was knocked out of you. You were on a rooftop alright, but one that had been decorated beautifully. A string of circular globe lights were hung up around a small section of the building's roof. Laid out on the ground was a large blanket and a few small pillows, your heart fluttering at the romantic setup.

"Jungkook." You breathed, taking in the scene before you.
"Surprise." He said it quietly, slipping his hand in yours. "Come on, let's sit."
He led you over to the blanket where you both sat down.
"You had this planned all along?" You asked, running your palms over the plush throw.
"Yeah." He grinned shyly. "It just so happened to work out perfectly. I was trying to figure out how I was going to get you out of the house and you just so happened to announce how bored you were. The timing was a little too perfect."
"This is beautiful." You marveled.
"I'm glad you like it."
"I love it."
Jungkook's arm wrapped around your shoulder as he guided you to lie down on the blanket, adjusting the pillows so they would cushion your head.
"Wow." You breathed once your eyes met the starry scene above.
It was a clear night, one where every single twinkling star in the sky could be seen.
"Thank you for this, seriously. Tonight was so much fun."
"You're welcome. We should go on another spontaneous midnight adventure again sometime."
"I agree." You sighed, closing your eyes.

A few moments later, you felt Jungkook's fingertips tracing down the bridge of your nose causing you to giggle softly.
"What are you doing?" You inquired.
"Admiring you." He answered simply as his index finger dragged gently over your lips.
When you opened your eyes you saw he was propped up on his elbow, his dark and leg thy bangs curtaining his eyes as he gazed down at you, biting at his lip ring. Your eyes briefly darted down to his mouth, watching the way he fiddled with the piercing.

Time seemed to slow as Jungkook leaned down, diminishing the space between your faces until your lips touched, melting together instantly. Your eyelids fluttered closed, your fingers moving to tangle themselves in his lengthy ebony tresses. He released a hum of satisfaction that vibrated against your lips, his hand squeezing your waist in response.
The feeling of his piercing dragging along your lips was enough to drive you mad as you tugged him closer, your hands clutching fistfuls of his shirt to try and ground yourself. Though things started off slow they quickly got heated as Jungkook's head tilted, deepening the kiss, his hand sneaking up your hoodie to hold your waist making you shiver slightly due to the cool night air.
"So warm." He murmured against your mouth before taking your bottom lip between his teeth, eliciting a gasp from you.
You weren't sure how long the two of you stayed like that, holding each other close with limbs tangled together, but you took in every moment. Every touch, every sigh of I love you, and every kiss.

When Jungkook pulled away, it took you a few moments to come back down to earth, your mind still in a haze.
"What time is it now?" You asked.
He pulled his phone from his back pocket, glancing at the screen.
"1:15 AM."
"Are you ready to go home?"
"No."
A grin tugged at the corners of your lips as you answered, "Me either."

___________________________________
I'm not gonna say which well-known 2000s Kpop song I was referring to during the karaoke scene. I'm just gonna see if anyone guesses it 👀