[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]

Start from the beginning

"Um, actually—"

"(Y...Y/n)'s-uh...b-uh...een-uh...h-uh...avi...ng-uh...m-uh...ore...f-uh...un-uh...w-uh...ith...m-uh...e...th...an-uh...she...c-uh...ou...ld-uh...poss...ib-uh...ly-uh...ha...ve...w-uh...ith...y-uh...ou...!" Jason angrily hissed, slicing back at Penny with his machete and therefore making your anxiety rise. [A/N: "(Y/n)'s been having more fun...with me...than she could possibly have...with you...!"]

"I TIK YO'E OT GITY O ᗰᗩKIG (Y/) EE ᑌᑎᑕOᗰᖴOTᗩᗷᒪE. O TO IT. O." [A/N: "I THINK YOU'RE BOTH GUILTY OF MAKING (Y/N) FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. SO STOP IT. NOW."] Michael wrote with hostility; holding the notepad up so that both of the arguing males could see.

"H...OW-UH...on...Ear...th-uh...is-uh...th...is-uh...MY-UH...f-uh...aul...t-uh...!?" Jason bitterly growled, feeling attacked and hurt by Michael's comment. [A/N: "HOW...on Earth...is this MY fault...!?"]

"Well it certainly ain't mine." Pennywise shrugged uncaringly, flashing him a smug smirk while plainly trying to stir up trouble. "So why don't you go ahead and dr—"

"—Okay, okay...!" You interrupted with a forced laugh, pressing the palm of your hands against their chests and forcefully stopping the two of them from fighting. "Let's just forget about this silly argument and focus on the present for the time being. Alright...? Please...?"

"I suppose I can do that. I don't really want to stick around this masked freak anymore, anyways." Penny mused with a tinge of mischief; taking a step or two backwards after he watched you interject.

"D-uh...o...y-uh...ou...W-UH...AN...T-UH...t-uh...o...d-uh...ie...!?" Jason snarled back at him spitefully, raising his weapon towards the clown without any warning. [A/N: "Do you...WANT...to die...!?"]

"Not particularly." Pennywise answered in dark amusement, his sly voice and careless expression causing you to grow stressed. "After all, it wasn't really in my To-Do List. 'Know what I mean, kiddo~?"

"Anyway...!" You hurriedly exclaimed, clenching your fists and demanding at least some form of self-control from them...or composure. "I think I'd like to return home now. Or at the very least, be escorted back. Is that so much to ask for...? Or am I going to have to walk through the forest by myself...?"

Before either Pennywise or Jason could respond; Michael shook his head, enraged by your threatening question as he gripped your wrist and yanked you closer towards him, your words unexpectedly setting him off. "O'T EE OKE ᗩᗷOT TᕼᗩT. ᗩᔕ I I' EE ET YO ᗯᗩᒪK TᕼᖇOG TE OET Y YOᑌᖇᔕEᒪᖴ. YO ᗩᖇE ᖴᗩᖇ TOO ᑭᖇEIOᑌᔕ. I' EE ᑭᒪᗩᑕE YOᑌᖇ IE I ᔕᑌᑕᕼ EI. YO'E GOIG OE. O. I TOE TO ᗯᗩᑎT TO ᗩᖇGE ᗩᗷOT YOᑌᖇ ᔕᗩᖴETY TE TᕼᗩT' TEI ᑭᖇOᗷᒪE. ᗷᑌT IT' GETTIG ᒪᗩTE, O 'O."

[A/N: "DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT. AS IF I'D EVER LET YOU WALK THROUGH THE FOREST BY YOURSELF. YOU ARE FAR TOO PRECIOUS. I'D NEVER PLACE YOUR LIFE IN SUCH PERIL. YOU'RE GOING HOME. NOW. IF THOSE TWO WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY THEN THAT'S THEIR PROBLEM. BUT IT'S GETTING LATE, SO C'MON."]

"I understand." You spoke stressfully, letting the silent stalker pull you into an overprotective hug of his own. "It is growing rather late. So thanks for the fun afternoon, Jason!"

"C-uh...ome...b-uh...ack-uh...s-uh...oon-uh...M'k-uh...ay...?" With a begging tone, Jason threw you a pleading gaze; the hockey-masked male acting desperate while his angry glance melted. [A/N: "Come back soon...M'kay...?"]

"You have my word." You promised warmly, raising your hand before waving at him in return. "Just remember to take it easy~"

"I...w-uh...ill-uh...! I...w-uh...ill-uh...! L-uh...ove...y-uh...ou...!" Jason told you cutely, giving you an affectionate wave back and calming down. [A/N: "I will...! I will...! Love you...!"]

"Love you too." You sweetly remarked; his adorable attitude causing you to relax also. "So just take care."

"Ready to go, sweet-cheeks~?" Penny pressed forcefully, ignoring both Jason and Michael whilst he awaited your response.

"Mmhm." You gently agreed, doing your best to keep the three of them happy all at the same time. "See you Tuesday, Jason!" And with that, you walked away from Camp Crystal Lake's main entrance; holding not only Pennywise's hand, but Michael's too.