[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]

As soon as you'd said goodbye, you ended the call, placing your phone back on the bedside table before slipping into bed and stifling a yawn. Hopefully you hadn't come off as rude, or ill-mannered. You were just telling the truth, that's all. It was starting to get pretty late, you did have somewhere you had to be tomorrow, and quite frankly, you didn't really want to speak to someone who hadn't even told you their name. That just came off as suspicious, almost like something straight out of a horror movie. Well, at least the conversation was over now, and you could go to sleep. You knew it wouldn't be a relaxing night though - due to a certain dream demon messing with your dreams and thoughts.

"(Y/n)! I-I'm here-!" Norman exclaimed excitedly, bouncing into your bedroom and wrapping his arms around you straight away. "S-Sorry if I t-took too long...! I...I tried to be as f-fast as possible, b-but that s-stupid clown appeared o-out of thin air a-and startled me...!"

"Pennywise returned already...?" You asked with surprise, Norman's words throwing you off as you wrapped your arms around him in return.

"Mmm...I can accept that. For now~" "But just so you know, you won't escape me that easily. My sweet, sweet, (Y/n)~"
"Hold on, escape you...? What is that supposed to—" "...mean...?"
"IT Eᗩᑎᔕ TᕼᗩT E' EEIG ᗷᑌTT-ᕼᑌᖇT. E OE YO IKE E O, ᗷᑌT E O'T ᔕᕼO IT EᑕᗩᑌᔕE E ᕼᗩᔕ TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᑭᖇIE. ᗰᑌᑕᕼ IKE KᖇᑌEGE IT I TᑌᑭI ᒪᗩᑕK O ᗷᖇᗩI Eᒪᒪᔕ." [A/N: "IT MEANS THAT HE'S FEELING BUTT-HURT. HE LOVES YOU LIKE WE DO, BUT HE WON'T SHOW IT BECAUSE HE HAS TOO MUCH PRIDE. MUCH LIKE KRUEGER WITH HIS STUPID LACK OF BRAIN CELLS."]
"Michael..." "I didn't exactly shut him down. I just...need some more time to think things over."

That...was quick of him. "T-Then he l-laughed at me-! W-What an...What an a-absolute jerk-!" Norman hatefully snapped, his resentment towards Pennywise shining through his words whilst you silently sighed. Yep, that sounded like Penny alright.

"You weren't long at all, Norman." You comforted him affectionately, knowing how easily the dark-haired male could lose control and lash out towards anyone. "In fact, you were actually rather early. I've only been in bed for a couple of minutes."

"R-Really...?" His expression suddenly changed; his eyes overflowing with delight while a joyful smile stretched across his face. "O-Oh, that's such a r-relief...!"

"I'm sure..." You dryly remarked, stopping yourself from rolling your eyes. "Well, why don't you go and take the Hypnocil you normally use, so we can...so we can spend some time together before we sleep...?"